Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

i am expecting an england bottle job second half

ox, and welbeck ahve been pretty poor. too soon for ox it hink. bring on walcott he always performs in the big games even though he is as consistent as englands summer

I think Ox has shown flashes of talent, Young for me is the big underperformer in this game. Once again proving what he's like in the number 10 role.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the ref French?

The problem is the england players are all english. They have no strategy or patience. Its just chargeing about and trying to get a cross in.

Care to explain how that has any impact at all on the ref's decisions not to give obvious foul's in England's favour?

Is the ref French?

The problem is the england players are all english. They have no strategy or patience. Its just chargeing about and trying to get a cross in.

Care to explain how that has any impact at all on the ref's decisions not to give obvious foul's in England's favour?

The ref has done nothing wrong, typical england scapegoating.

The problem is the english don`t know how to play the game anymore.

Oh right I see :D

What nationality are you out of interest?

Nobody is making anyone a scapegoat here, our performance isn't great we deserve to be level it isn't down to the referee that we aren't ahead.

However when someone has their leg kicked from under them I do kind of expect the ref to give us a free kick.

Oh right I see :D

What nationality are you out of interest?

Nobody is making anyone a scapegoat here, our performance isn't great we deserve to be level it isn't down to the referee that we aren't ahead.

However when someone has their leg kicked from under them I do kind of expect the ref to give us a free kick.

I`m english, but im not getting into this debate again lol.

Â