Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

Well I'm still not excited by this tournament, but (just as always happens), I've watched every game so far! :)

Will watch this one before going down the pub for quiz night (24 quid in the kitty!)

3-0 France.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitting the pub soon and things seem strangely subdued for a tournament game against ze French.

No England song with Ant 'n Dec. No little flags hanging out of car windows. A wet, Monday, afternoon. Only alcohol can rectify this malaise.

England.gif

I just had a bet on 3-0 the France, with Benzema to score first. 110-1. Worth a cheeky fiver. Ever the optimist hey...

Bloody hell what bookies do you use?

110-1 for Benzema first scorer and France 3-0 is bloody good!

Worrying about whether or not I could sneak off early so I don't miss the start of the game.

Gaffer says at lunchtime "we'd better leave early so we don't miss the start of the game".

Love work. 8)

hope england get slaughtered, its annoying me already.

I assume you're not English :lol:

I think we'll lose this one 3-1. Think we will get an early goal too but we'll just crumble.

lol i am, i am proud to be english, i just don`t like the football team or the f.a.

I think once we lose a goal this lot will completely fold and hodgson will get murdered by the british press. Wouldn`t suprise me to see a few of the players back chatting the manager and turning on him either.

It`s just a circus.

Same as me. I get slated for it but I know a lot of season ticket holders at Villa couldn't give a shit about England.

Terry is a word removed, Glen Johnson is busy stealing from B & Q. Gerrard starts bar fights.

I dislike most the England set up. I support England in every other sport because I like the players on the team, these lot are rocket polishers and it gives me pleasure watching them lose.

Hitting the pub soon and things seem strangely subdued for a tournament game against ze French.

No England song with Ant 'n Dec. No little flags hanging out of car windows.

Quite a lot of car flags around here.

I think we'll lose this one 3-1. Think we will get an early goal too but we'll just crumble.

lol i am, i am proud to be english, i just don`t like the football team or the f.a.

I think once we lose a goal this lot will completely fold and hodgson will get murdered by the british press. Wouldn`t suprise me to see a few of the players back chatting the manager and turning on him either.

It`s just a circus.

Same as me. I get slated for it but I know a lot of season ticket holders at Villa couldn't give a shit about England.

Terry is a word removed, Glen Johnson is busy stealing from B & Q. Gerrard starts bar fights.

I dislike most the England set up. I support England in every other sport because I like the players on the team, these lot are rocket polishers and it gives me pleasure watching them lose.

Exactly, i can`t sit there cheering on wayne rooney, the guy is a prize idiot. Lescott is a complete bellend aswell. Ashley young is an arrogant cheat, carroll is a classless prat who hits women.

The bloody assistant coach gary neville wanted to go on strike not long ago.

I could go on, its not a bunch of likeable english lads going out to represent the country anymore.

true that, England side isn't what it used to be. That's half the problem.

Other than Hart and Milner I am not sure i'd want to go for a pint with any of them.

I am trying to find a link on ITV to the coverage, nothing so far. got to watch it on computer as I will still be at work. finish at 5.

It`s just a circus.

How can you take pleasure from watching us lose? Whilst some of our players are arseholes off the pitch, i'll agree with you on that, wanting us to lose is over the top.

2-0 France, at a canter.

I genuinely believe there isn't anyone that really gives a toss about this tournament in England. Which you have to suspect is for the better, really.

Â