Spain v Ireland - ITV - 7.45

Monday 18th

Croatia v Spain - BBC 3 - 7.30

Italy v Ireland - BBC 1 - 7.45

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forza Azzurri!! Hopefully we'll do a bit better than in the world cup, especially as each additional game means another excuse for a big family get together. Can't wait!!

If he gets a proper opportunity I predict Giovinco will add at least another £10m onto his already hefty price tag.

10 years since last tournament and we are just happy to be there :)

We probably wont qualify from the group but we wont disgfrace ourselves in the process. Also happy to get a tough group as we are not going to realistically win Euro 2012 so better to play some of the top sides

unfortunatley IMO spain have called up the usual, i think the number of interesting players is probably one of the lowest in the tournament -

llorente, ballotelli, giaccherini, borini, giovinco, badelj, perisic

the group could go any number of ways, i think it'll be safer than people expect/want, spain and italy comfortably qualifying with 7 points each

unfortunatley IMO spain have called up the usual, i think the number of interesting players is probably one of the lowest in the tournament -

llorente, ballotelli, giaccherini, borini, giovinco, badelj, perisic

dont think Badelj will play but you missed Paul Green ;)

I'm gonna stick a cheeky couple of quid on Spain going out at the groups.

not just me with this opinion :)

I don't think it's likely to happen. They should and probably will win the group.

But I can just see all this "They're going to win 3 in a row" ending in a whimper.

i think you're right, have they missed a trick with not including any real youthful exuberance?

i know its tight for places in that squad but could a thiago or munian just add that spark that im hoping chamberlain can for us

Optimistic and nervous in equal measure with regards to Irelands chances as the tournament draws closer. Obviously Traps team are outsiders to get out of the group, but being underdogs suits us best.

Convinced one of McGeady or McLean will make a big impact on the tournament along with Walters & Long if they get picked.

Whatever happens, that moment when the lads are lining up for the anthem and with Poznan turned green, and with the whole country & diaspora watching on, its going to be an emotional one on Sunday week. Ireland are back in the big time again, its been too long.

Ireland are going to get embarrassed.

People say that every time they qualify for a tournament, but if never happens. Always a great example of the whole being much greater than the sum of the parts.

Â