Euro 2012: Group C (Spn, Ita, Irl, Cro)

TrentVilla

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was going to say. The 94 team was good, but calling Townsend World Class is pushing it!

Also, did Keane even feature much in that World Cup? Wasn't it a Houghton Townsend midfield?

Genuine question, I can't really remember

we played 4-5-1 in America was Keane, Sheridan, Houghton and Townsend, think McAteer was other player.

I think it was more of a 5-4-1.

It was those four you mention in midfield, with Phelan, Kelly, McGrath, Staunton and Babb behind them.

Does anyone who knows the Italian team better than I do know if Marchisio is a starter for them?

I'm doing a fantasy football and wanted to put an Italian in my team so I went for him. Seen him play for Juve a few times and he seems decent to me (even though he's a bit deep lying for fantasy football) but not sure if he plays a lot for Italy

Cracking group this, you can never write italy off, they are either utter shite or they know how to get through. Depends which italy turn up.

I know nothing about my irish side but I am actually half irish, so i will be secretly rooting for them to do well.

I'm doing a fantasy football and wanted to put an Italian in my team so I went for him. Seen him play for Juve a few times and he seems decent to me (even though he's a bit deep lying for fantasy football) but not sure if he plays a lot for Italy

Think its Pirlo, Marchisio and De Rossi in midfield but rumour is they might move De Rossi into central defence as Barzagli is injured

I think Gotze is far less likely to start. It'll be Podolski, Muller and Ozil behind Gomez.

Schurrle, Reus or Kroos are apparently more likely to come on later in the game than Gotze is.

As for Di Natale, Italy will probably start with Cassano and Balotelli.

Maybe another rethink? (winky emoticon)

Departing on Monday for Poland... Tickets to the Spain and Italy game in the bag. Should be an unbelievable trip with hopefullly some decent results to go with it.... Cannot wait! :D

Xavi has come out and said Real Madrid players were sore losers. What a great way to get team morale going

Real Madrid won the title though...

Xavi has come out and said Real Madrid players were sore losers. What a great way to get team morale going

Xavi just sounds like a sore loser to me

Ireland are going to get embarrassed.

I'm sorry but surely God himself hasn't stooped that low, HAS HE?! :shock:

Noooooooooooo!

Even Zig and Zag have let themselves down :lol:

Â