No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I think it would be sweet if we developed a proper relationship with Molde as a result of all this, what's it called - affiliate club or something? (FM fans?) might benefit them if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! Heaven knows they are gonna a couple of million out of this if it comes true.

Having potentially nicked their manager who has 'transformed' the club and just won them their first ever league title i could imagine them being pretty pissed at us. I doubt they'll want to hold hands just yet....

Yeaaa - Orrr, they are pretending to be pissed, but actually if we are giving them 2? Maybe 3 mill? (or is that wide of the mark?) they might actually be ok?. I'm sure there is a nucleus now in terms of a decent squad which should see them continue their push for another title. They just need to get the right man again. I still recon they could benefit by 'teaming up' with us.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

A new manager before he leaves again?

Let's hope so-off on holiday Friday.

Like Rob, just had a great curry. Mango Spice, Mere Green, top drawer!

A frequent haunt of mine, best curry around by far and the prawn purée starter is to die for!

Thanks Julie. I saw that.

Let's hope we will get an outcome by the end of the week.

Off to bed now cos poorly bad - hopefully you & a few others will be keeping an eye on twitter, but like you say nowt might happen till end of week.

Although it would see a logical step to resign if things are moving forward swiftly as it's the night before Randy's Jet lands back in the UK.

had a nice tikka masala tonight myself. Just if we're expanding into curries :D

also 'mon ole. I have work to do, can't wait until friday, let's confirm this shit asap. STAT.

I went to the local Indian restaurant the other day and had curried pelican; it was delicious but the bill was massive.

also 'mon ole. I have work to do, can't wait until friday, let's confirm this shit asap. STAT.

I went to the local Indian restaurant the other day and had curried pelican; it was delicious but the bill was massive.

Hahahahahahahaha

..... Here's your coat.

pmls :lol:

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

A new manager before he leaves again?

Let's hope so-off on holiday Friday.

Like Rob, just had a great curry. Mango Spice, Mere Green, top drawer!

A frequent haunt of mine, best curry around by far and the prawn purée starter is to die for!

Indeed it is. And tonight it was!

Now, if it is true that it's more or less a done deal: OGS seems to be a very decent guy, and it seems to me like he wants to do the honorable thing and stay with Molde until they are sorted out. They are after all in the middle of their season, and taking with him the entire coaching staff obviously leaves the club in serious troubles. He needs to be replaced, and at the moment there are few, if any norwegian managers of decent quality around. One could say that this is Moldes problem, but if I know how OGS thinks he at least wants to help find a replacement.

I think I have a solution to Molde's managerial problem. Sounds like they need an experienced manager accustomed to working on a small budget.

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

Now, if it is true that it's more or less a done deal: OGS seems to be a very decent guy, and it seems to me like he wants to do the honorable thing and stay with Molde until they are sorted out. They are after all in the middle of their season, and taking with him the entire coaching staff obviously leaves the club in serious troubles. He needs to be replaced, and at the moment there are few, if any norwegian managers of decent quality around. One could say that this is Moldes problem, but if I know how OGS thinks he at least wants to help find a replacement.

I think I have a solution to Molde's managerial problem. Sounds like they need an experienced manager accustomed to working on a small budget.

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

Privateer!!! That really is disgusting behaviour on a fans forum! Thats a terrible thing to wish upon our new friends over in Norway!

What is wrong with you man?!!

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

That's a bit distasteful isn't it? :P

if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! !

Yes, I bet their frothing at the mouth at the thought of us sending over all our shyte players and for us to cream off their best players! Who could turn down

a set-up like that?

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

The real question is:

If Eck is available, why aren't villa in for him. He' just the type of big named and experienced manager we need.

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

The real question is:

If Eck is available, why aren't villa in for him. He' just the type of big named and experienced manager we need.

Fair point. He will shore up the defence after the Houllier debacle and have us mid-table. :thumb:

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

Privateer!!! That really is disgusting behaviour on a fans forum! Thats a terrible thing to wish upon our new friends over in Norway!

What is wrong with you man?!!

Yeah, sorry but since Witton_Lane's untimely demise I have inherited the sole distribution rights to "wrong" in the Midlands region! :evil:

if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! !

Yes, I bet their frothing at the mouth at the thought of us sending over all our shyte players and for us to cream off their best players! Who could turn down

a set-up like that?

Im thinking more along the lines of the young players - and not Collins. Its a bit late now, but Albrighton for example could have benefitted from playing out there for a bit. Just adds a bit more to their game and learning from different experiences and surroundings.

Eck it is, then.

Sorry! Bad joke!

The real question is:

Fair point. He will shore up the defence after the Houllier debacle and have us mid-table. :thumb:

I hear he likes to play exciting and attacking football, with raiding full backs and the like. Sounds good to me.

a set-up like that?

Im thinking more along the lines of the young players - and not Collins. Its a bit late now, but Albrighton for example could have benefitted from playing out there for a bit. Just adds a bit more to their game and learning from different experiences and surroundings.

Not just that, Norway leads the world in the field of rhinoplasty. Imagine how well Albrighton could cross if he could view the angle into the box with both eyes.

a set-up like that?

Not just that, Norway leads the world in the field of rhinoplasty. Imagine how well Albrighton could cross if he could view the angle into the box with both eyes.

I may of had to google the word 'rhinoplasty' to get that joke. I guess you learn something new everyday...

a set-up like that?

I may of had to google the word 'rhinoplasty' to get that joke. I guess you learn something new everyday...

Don't tell me you don't know what rhinoplasty is.?

Funnily enough, I have had rhinoplasty surgery myself - but not because I had a massive Ogrizovic nose. Let's just say it was more of a reshaping after an unfortunate accident. I am just glad it didn't turn out like Big Mick's!

Mick-McCarthy.jpg