No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

what has been the progression/event of the evening? I went out for a walk earlier and haven't caught up with the thread.

Open to correction, but since about 6ish there's been a steady stream of ITK's, self-proclaimed ITK's, people who know ITK's, people who claim to know ITK's, people who know self-proclaimed ITK's, people who claim to know self-proclaimed ITK's and people reading tweets from all of the above, all saying it's a done deal. Jackass :winkold:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

A new manager before he leaves again?

Let's hope so-off on holiday Friday.

Like Rob, just had a great curry. Mango Spice, Mere Green, top drawer!

Do you mean he is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, or you hope to see him arrive tomorrow?

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

Not Gunnar piss in your pot Trees, but did he ever leave the UK?

The odds plunge seems to have started around the time talksport tweeted that OGS had quit Molde. - think thats bllx - he has an escape clause in his contract - and in relative terms his compensation would be quite small £400k - I heard (give em hutton !)

No action till weds IMO (watch that bite me in the bum !)

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

Do you mean he is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, or you hope to see him arrive tomorrow?

I think that he will arrive tomorrow.

Curiously I just read a tweet:

@holteendhero BHX worker told Mark M. Randy flying into BHX tomorrow with OGS and his back room staff - final negotiations

Now that is the kind of bullshit that gets plane spotters a bad name. He may be flying in tomorrow, but no way would anyone know who is actually on board the aircraft.

Not sure if Lerner flying in tomorrow is a good sign or not.

Take heart from the fact - that even if you don't your preference [you must let us know who that is sometime ?] - the new manager looks likley to be an improvement on Mcleish.................and we are still in the prem....

now look back to where we were 4 weeks ago............

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

I think that he will arrive tomorrow.

Curiously I just read a tweet:

@holteendhero BHX worker told Mark M. Randy flying into BHX tomorrow with OGS and his back room staff - final negotiations

Now that is the kind of bullshit that gets plane spotters a bad name. He may be flying in tomorrow, but no way would anyone know who is actually on board the aircraft.

So did Randy fly back on Friday after OGS LEFT or has he been in the country holding private interviews, seems to me he is still here and held private talks with certain people, his plane may off flown back to pick up his kids for a summer break in Italy???

Has anything significant happened in the last hour or so

Yeah...I've had a curry

Dhansak ?

The Dhansak is very much the overlapping fullback of the curry dishes

Morten Skåningsrud ‏@Mortskaa (Sports Journalist - in Hurdy Gurday land)

@Signings_TDD Acording to NRK. Norways BBC/SKY SPORTS. Nothing comfirmed from either of the clubs yet. But this is pretty serious.

View conversation

Solskjaer have evidentialy quit his job in #MoldeFK tonight. Odds on him taking over as Villa-manager went from 3 to 1. @Signings_TDD #2fx

Im getting the impression that it is all done and dusted but can never be to sure with football, especially when concerning Villa. Hoping this does come in, my student loan is starting to run a bit thin.....

Morten Skåningsrud ‏@Mortskaa (Sports Journalist - in Hurdy Gurday land)

@Signings_TDD Acording to NRK. Norways BBC/SKY SPORTS. Nothing comfirmed from either of the clubs yet. But this is pretty serious.

View conversation

Solskjaer have evidentialy quit his job in #MoldeFK tonight. Odds on him taking over as Villa-manager went from 3 to 1. @Signings_TDD #2fx

Thanks Julie. I saw that.

Let's hope we will get an outcome by the end of the week.

I think it would be sweet if we developed a proper relationship with Molde as a result of all this, what's it called - affiliate club or something? (FM fans?) might benefit them if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! Heaven knows they are gonna get a couple of million out of this if it comes true. They might love us for it!

I think it would be sweet if we developed a proper relationship with Molde as a result of all this, what's it called - affiliate club or something? (FM fans?) might benefit them if we perhaps send some of our players out on loan to a top club in another country, and in turn, we buy all their best players or have first refusal. We should start building some relationships - and this would be a decent start! Heaven knows they are gonna a couple of million out of this if it comes true.

Having potentially nicked their manager who has 'transformed' the club and just won them their first ever league title i could imagine them being pretty pissed at us. I doubt they'll want to hold hands just yet....