No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I really think the press are scouring this thread! Talk shite spouting confidently that randy is flying in today. Seems that RDM is getting a 1 year contract with Chelsea thank god (he will be sacked by November)

I think today is the day but who else thinks that if OGL gets job that there will be a man u release clause?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There better not be a clause to move in the first couple of years, if this is the request then I would not go with him at all, This job requires full commitment over a few years, with SAF at the age he is and the way the noisy neighbours are pushing him I can see him retiring next year. Mind you even if he did I could not see Man U going for him as they will go for a big name as it will be a hell of a lot of pressure for the first couple of years living in his shaddow.

I would think if randy is flying in again then something will happen this week, can`t imagine they still have people to talk to who are based in england, unless the board are incredibly lacklustre those candidates would have already been spoken to.

Looks like this is the week, hopefully a new positive era for the club.

It's Tuesday tomorrow.

The owner always arrives on Tuesday. Hopefully his carriage will be parked outside my window in the morning.

A new manager before he leaves again?

Let's hope so-off on holiday Friday.

Like Rob, just had a great curry. Mango Spice, Mere Green, top drawer!

A frequent haunt of mine, best curry around by far and the prawn purée starter is to die for!

Indeed it is. And tonight it was!

Give Indigo in Aldridge a try. Best Indian in the area and unlicensed so you can take your own drinks.

BTW who is OGL. Do we need a new speculation thread?

I still think there are candidates to be interviewed at the moment which is why it is so quiet, Randy will take a while to chose the right man as he has to be seen not to act on impulse or fan emotion, I dont think we will here anything until the end of this week or the beginning of next week, not only that but it may not even be anybody we think it may be,

Tony Morley saying OGS is not the man for the job and it should be someone with more experience. Really starting to think it maybe PL

who cares about TM?

It's guys like him who get inside info, not saying I agree just quoting.

Think we should have a poll to see how much money has been put on OGS

Agent_ITK in twitter seems to be bullshit, tweeted this "Sunday's initial talks with Lambert went well. #AVFC #Villa #Football", maybe someone with twatter account could ask from him that how there could've been talks with PL since Lerner is in USA.

Tony Morley saying OGS is not the man for the job and it should be someone with more experience. Really starting to think it maybe PL

who cares about TM?

is it? the ex-players who have no direct connection to the club anymore?

Experience, hmmm....

GT

DOL

MON

GH

AM

It hasn't really got us anywhere.

Perhaps the club need to be bold.

who cares about TM?

is it? the ex-players who have no direct connection to the club anymore?

This.

Taiyls is probably one of the closest ex players to the club yet knows jack diddly squat.

who cares about TM?

He is big mates with Sid obviously but neither are in the know on this . I know most of the old players don't think OGS is the man for the job but still is for me . The training ground seems to think its going to be Lambert but don't think they know either

Agent_ITK in twitter seems to be bullshit, tweeted this "Sunday's initial talks with Lambert went well. #AVFC #Villa #Football", maybe someone with twatter account could ask from him that how there could've been talks with PL since Lerner is in USA.

Maybe it was just with PF if it was an initial talk?