No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have thought that Trees would have known about the bird strike......is he not concentrating? :winkold:

Any news on the bird ?

She is fine. We are still taking it slow but I feel really comfortable. Thanks for asking :winkold:

Tweet of the day so far ... has to be:-

Sean Gardner ‏@SeanGardner88

"Love that we sent a private jet to bring Solskjaer in. The Blues board told Hughton "Catch the 45 and get off at the Man On The Moon" #AVFC"

Considering the strong point of his game was sitting on a the bench, reading the game really well, then coming on and exploiting tactical weaknesses, it makes sense that he'd be a good manager.

My mates just text to say his nephew who works at the airport has txt him to say that Lerner, Faulkner and Solskjær have just got into a car heading for VP.

This is where all the bullshit starts and easy to verify now trees says it was a silver merc, we know his agent is there.

Hopefully he'll get Gabby, The Fonz & Ireland scoring again.

Guys I have a good feeling about this appointment....... so I'm ignoring all the woeful financial news this morning.

Tweet of the day so far ... has to be:-

Sean Gardner ‏@SeanGardner88

"Love that we sent a private jet to bring Solskjaer in. The Blues board told Hughton "Catch the 45 and get off at the Man On The Moon" #AVFC"

Very funny and undoubtedly true :)

It's quite amazing how much colum inches and air time has been filled because of TheTrees today yet no mention of him anywhere. Stand up and tek a bow son.

My mates just text to say his nephew who works at the airport has txt him to say that Lerner, Faulkner and Solskjær have just got into a car heading for VP.

This is where all the bullshit starts and easy to verify now trees says it was a silver merc, we know his agent is there.

Shoot the **** messenger why don't you?! Just relaying what I been told.