Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

The annoying thing is if he can't exploit QPR's defence with his pace, then who else s he going to exploit?

QPR must have the slowest defence in the league.

But he wasn't played on the defence. He's either asked to defend on the left or play behind benteke in a more central position.

Put him upfront with benteke and let him play on their last defender.

Both Agbonlahor and Weimann are two players who are suffering from the way we set up into opinion. That's not to say they are absolved of blame as I thought Gabby was appalling last night (and I'm one of his biggest fans).

• Like 1

Arguably the biggest under achiever the club has ever had . His peformance Monday night was one of the worse i've seen .

Nah, to be an underachiever you have to have had some ability which hasn't been properly utilised. Lee Hendrie was an underacheiver for example. If anything, Gabby has overachieved to remain a Premier League player for this long when he has possesses so little footballing ability.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 2

Arguably the biggest under achiever the club has ever had . His peformance Monday night was one of the worse i've seen .

Nah, to be an underachiever you have to have had some ability which hasn't been properly utilised. Lee Hendrie was an underacheiver for example. If anything, Gabby has overachieved to remain a Premier League player for this long when he has possesses so little footballing ability.[/quote With his pace , which in his prime was scary he could and should of done a hell of a lot more . I could think of a million players who had nothing but pace , but that did'nt stop them achieving .

Nah, to be an underachiever you have to have had some ability which hasn't been properly utilised. Lee Hendrie was an underacheiver for example. If anything, Gabby has overachieved to remain a Premier League player for this long when he has possesses so little footballing ability.

Good point! and Luke Moore who I think had more talent than gabby is an underachiever.

With his pace , which in his prime was scary he could and should of done a hell of a lot more . I could think of a million players who had nothing but pace , but that did'nt stop them achieving .

Which players out of interest?

Good point! and Luke Moore who I think had more talent than gabby is an underachiever.

Agree. If it had been Gabby who had got that injury in 2006/07 instead then it could easily have panned out so differently for both.

Appalling marking for the equaliser today.Really, really poor.

A man down and Gabby is asleep marking nobody at a corner. A senior player can't get the basics right.

This.

Yes Benteke was an idiot, but we were still one up against a side low on confidence themselves and struggling to break us down.

If everyone continued to do their jobs then we might have held on.

He let Chadli literally WALK past him at the far post and just tap it in.

Absolute schoolboy, Sunday football stuff.

I twice as pissed about it than Benteke being stupid.

Â