Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

Keenan thread overload.

Apparently the team that finishes 3rd in the league (West Ham this year) has a terrible record of getting promoted. Could be coincidence or maybe psychological.

Actually you are wrong. The team finishing 3rd have the best record of getting promoted.

not sure in last 10 years off top of my head, Derby, Palace, Watford, West Ham, Blackpool, Burnley and Swansea didnt finish 3rd

Well i think that Blackpool are gonna at least one more goal if not another two as to be fair the Blues look pretty neat going forward and at St.Andrews they will raise their game a lot more...

It's like seeing 4 blokes you hate and you've got to let one of them deflower your daughter.

Still, would prefer Blackpool to go up. Or West Ham, given I hate the concept of the play offs.

Guest av1
I love Balckpool

i would advice looking for another destination for your seaside break this year Rob.

After the visit of x amount of skip lickers last night, blackpool probably now resembles afganistan. wonder how many poor donkeys got sodamised last night?

Anyone got statistics on which teams have lost in the playoffs the most?

It seems to be the same old teams losing in them every year. Cardiff, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United seem to be perennial playoff losers.

And going back a bit it always seemed to be Preston.

Â