Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

The team finishing highest in the league (third) has succeeded in winning promotion nine times out of twenty five seasons up to 2011, with 4th managing four promotions, 5th six and 6th five.

Birmingham were 4th. :D

Good good.

I think Birmingham will score tonight so I agree I don't think the one goal will be enough, I think Blackpool will need to score on the night to win it.

Birmingham have to attack Blackpool though which could just play into their hands, they will be under a lot of pressure in the first 20 mins or so get through that without conceeding and I think they will do it. After 20 mins or so the crowd will start getting nervous and I can see Blackpool getting on top.

Blackpool should have won the home tie by 3 or 4. I'm confident they have more than enough in them to go to the sty and do the noses comfortably. There's no reason home advantage will have enough influence to reverse the style and quality of both sides to that degree.

Has anybody else heard the rumour that Blues are technically insolvent which is why they havent submitted their accounts yet.

Apparently they are planning to include the first chunk of Sky TV money if they get promotion to try and make the books balance.

Without that administration beckons and a 10 point penalty to kick off the new season, more than likely without Chris Houghton.

Good times......

"Old fashioned stadium this". Commentator talk for 'what a **** doghole'?

God I hate the blues. Some clearing in the woods a few doors away from me has put a big flagpole up with a small heath flag on it. Saw him go into his front door today. Fat dickhead wearing a blues coat. Knob.

God I hate the blues. Some clearing in the woods a few doors away from me has put a big flagpole up with a small heath flag on it. Saw him go into his front door today. Fat dickhead wearing a blues coat. Knob.

Take it down right now while he's out (presume he's at the game) and put a Villa flag up instead. :thumb:

Take it down right now while he's out (presume he's at the game) and put a Villa flag up instead. :thumb:

:lol:

Move house

Â