Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

Both should be good games play offs always are. Gonna go West Ham v Small Heath Final

Thursday

Cardiff v West Ham

Friday

Blackpool v Small Heath

Bank Holiday Monday

West Ham v Cardiff kick off 4.30

Wednesday

Small Heath v Blackpool

All Live on Sky Sports 1

Keenan thread overload.

Apparently the team that finishes 3rd in the league (West Ham this year) has a terrible record of getting promoted. Could be coincidence or maybe psychological.

Would love Cardiff to go up, but will be difficult. Cardiff / Blackpool in a repeat of the final two years ago would be fun. At any rate please neither of the other two unmentionables

I just realised I don't want any of these clubs to come up.

West Ham - Brady, Sullivan and Gold

Cardiff - I don't want two Welsh clubs in the Premier League

Birmingham -

Blackpool - I really can't stand Holloway

Given how tonights game is going I'm going to have to hope for Blackpool to win in the final against West Ham although seeing Gold and co triumph over Birmingham at Wembley would also be enjoyable.

Blackpool for me. I like Ollie, I like gung ho football and I like the fact that one of the smallest clubs in the top two divisions are being so successful without having a large pot of money thrown at them.

Not sure a team has ever gone up from the play offs, been relegated, then gone up in the play offs the year after. The play offs seems far too random for that sort of consistency

Blackpool for me. I like Ollie, I like gung ho football and I like the fact that one of the smallest clubs in the top two divisions are being so successful without having a large pot of money thrown at them.

With the exception of the fact I don't like Holloway (nothing to do with his comments about us and everything to do with the fact I've always thought he was a prick) and I don't like the people who own Blackpool I agree with that.

They could use that day to test the missile defence system the army are putting in place to defend the Olympics. One missile could hit Wembley, the FA could use the insurance money to build a new stadium by the NEC and everybody would be happy, surely?

Keenan thread overload.

Apparently the team that finishes 3rd in the league (West Ham this year) has a terrible record of getting promoted. Could be coincidence or maybe psychological.

Actually you are wrong. The team finishing 3rd have the best record of getting promoted.

Â