Who would you have back?

PriceyDownunder

(Mods, please merge if this should be "part" of the Summer rebuild thread)

Out of past Villa players from the last 5 years, if Randy was to stump up a big wad of cash for our (hopefully new) manager, which players would you bring back?

I'll start with the obvious ones:

Barry, YES

Milner, YES

Young, MAYBE

Downing can **** off, on principle alone...

Anyone else?...

Drobny, Gustavo Bartelt and possibly Najwan Ghrayib (last seen assisting the biggest Bruce Springsteen fan in Israel...)

:lol: Grhrayib!

Remember our scout at the time describing him as the best left back he'd ever seen.

I am amazed people are unsure whether to have young back. Id have him back like a shot. people seem to have short memories.

Id also have downing back too.

Barry yes, Milner yes,Luke Young yes,Reo Coker yes,Gary Cahill yes,Liam Ridgewell yes,Brad Friedal yes.

I am amazed people are unsure whether to have young back. Id have him back like a shot. people seem to have short memories.

Barry yes, Milner yes,Luke Young yes,Reo Coker yes,Gary Cahill yes,Liam Ridgewell yes,Brad Friedal yes.

I wouldn't have Young back on principle. Same goes for Downing.

What did Ashley Young do wrong exactly????

How about diving against us to win a penalty? Yeah I know players do it all the time but to do it against your old club is lacking class a little bit. It's not even like they wouldn't have destroyed us anyway.

How about diving against us to win a penalty? Yeah I know players do it all the time but to do it against your old club is lacking class a little bit. It's not even like they wouldn't have destroyed us anyway.

He milked it I agree, however it was a crap challenge and it was a penalty. Nobody seemed to be bothered too much when he played in claret and blue and threw himself all over the place either.

Â