General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Andre Villas-Boas' agent says he will only return to management with a club that has a clear vision for their future.

So thats AVB ruling himself out of the job then..

If Randy decides it's time to start over with the 5 year plan with a lot of funds for the new manager, then I don't see why AVB won't at least consider it. But he wont so...

mick-mccarthy.gif

i would love it if mcarthy got the job, the reaction on here would be epic.

Randy, just so you know. I am preparing my pitch fork and burning torch as we speak. Don't **** up again *shakes fist*

Steve tilson? out of work. Got two back promotions with my local side southend. Got the bullet. Then took over at lincoln and got them relegated to the conference. Worth a punt?

Thought you said, through your job at talksport, it was going to be Lambert?

Changed your mind!?!?!

poyet is a dirty racist

grayson is big ecks son

lee clark is a tramp

In all seriousness this is seriously dragging on now. For some reason it is draining me. The only manager id be happy with now is martinez. If i was asked when eck was sacked, id have said martinez. Of course i got caught up in the OGS storm. YOu just know nothing will happen in the next 5 days.

Domingos Paciencia is interesting!

AVB, no way would he want it. luis-enriquez. hmmm. plays a nice brand of football, totally mentally lost it though trying to handle a difficult set of players at roma. resigned saying he was too exhausted to carry on. not sure if he'd be up for villa to be honest and wants a break from football.

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Andre Villas-Boas' agent says he will only return to management with a club that has a clear vision for their future.

So thats AVB ruling himself out of the job then..

No it isn't.. How do you know what Lerner is saying to potential candidates? He could very easily be outlining key criteria with another 5 year plan so to speak. It may actually impress him and many big names that a club that has finished poorly the last two seasons is doing all they can to turn things around, that shows ambition and the big managers want to see that.

Sadly I dont think Lerner has any grand 5 year plan, I think he has a 12 month plan. get rid of Bent,Ireland,Gabby,Dunne have nobody on more than 40k per week and have about £10m to spend on players and see if you can get some bosmans and bargains to play with the youngsters.

poyet is a dirty racist

grayson is big ecks son

lee clark is a tramp

In all seriousness this is seriously dragging on now. For some reason it is draining me. The only manager id be happy with now is martinez. If i was asked when eck was sacked, id have said martinez. Of course i got caught up in the OGS storm. YOu just know nothing will happen in the next 5 days.

There is no reason for such a delay. Faulkner said on R5 that they knew they had to make the change after the Bolton game on 24th April.

Why has this "considering candidates" not been done already. We should have a clear indication of who we want, approached their agent and be pursuing that person (s).

All they seemed to have come up with since the bolton game is that they want a "vibrant" manager.

JulieB

Post subject: Posted: May 23, 2012 - 01:48 PM

Ladies Team

Supported VT this year

You know we might all be missing the obvious on this one, particularly after events of the last couple of days.

Keep going.......