General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

RDM is another big no for me. I can't believe we'd turn down OGS for him.

What is this we turned down OGS buisness some people keep going on about. We didn`t turn down OGS, he pulled out of the process for his own reasons.

Di matteo and martinez are both better managers than him anyway. At least they have proved they can manager in the prem.

Work off the facts not fantasy and conjecture.

Di Matteo has not shown he can manage in the Prem. His results led to the sack with WBA, and the senior players ran the show at Chelsea once AVB was sacked. Yes, they defended their way to the big prize, but also failed miserably in the league.

This is why i come on this forum, the comedy.

You might be interested to know that RDM's league win percentage of 45.5% at Chelsea was actually lower than AVB's, which was 48.2%.

Hilarious, as I'm sure your obnoxious little boy's mind will concur.

and the senior players ran the show at Chelsea once AVB was sacked.

I guess if people repeat this enough times it will become true but there just isn't any truth in it ...

the Chelsea players don't like RDM , but they do respect him

I've come up with a worrying theory - what if RDM was another candidate and we'd made contact with Abramovich ages ago and had assurances that RDM will not be offered the job regardless of the CL final? RDM goes and wins the final anyway and that's what tips the scales and convinces the board to drop OGS?

RDM is another big no for me. I can't believe we'd turn down OGS for him.

What is this we turned down OGS buisness some people keep going on about. We didn`t turn down OGS, he pulled out of the process for his own reasons.

Di matteo and martinez are both better managers than him anyway. At least they have proved they can manager in the prem.

Work off the facts not fantasy and conjecture.

Di Matteo has not shown he can manage in the Prem. His results led to the sack with WBA, and the senior players ran the show at Chelsea once AVB was sacked. Yes, they defended their way to the big prize, but also failed miserably in the league.

This is why i come on this forum, the comedy.

You might be interested to know that RDM's league win percentage of 45.5% at Chelsea was actually lower than AVB's, which was 48.2%.

Hilarious, as I'm sure your obnoxious little boy's mind will concur.

Yep, got that right, AVB is a better manager than di matteo, i agree.

I would take either.

I've come up with a worrying theory - what if RDM was another candidate and we'd made contact with Abramovich ages ago and had assurances that RDM will not be offered the job regardless of the CL final? RDM goes and wins the final anyway and that's what tips the scales and convinces the board to drop OGS?

Great, now I'm afraid of taking a nap. :shock:

So, based on a short statement from Molde with nothing official being stated by OGS or Villa, the thread title has been changed and then locked.

Amazing!

Yes, why is that? Open it, guess a lot of us are interested in the press conference.

I'm taking it that these people are "ruling" themselves out as they know they weren't in with a chance

so go back to Off Topic and prepare for a mind blowing appointment in a few days

Keeping my season ticket money in my pocket until I see whether Lerner appoints a decent manager or a total prick as he has on previous occasions.

If he appoints a decent manager after the price rise deadline I will just withhold the difference in price from the last payment to Zebra Finance.

Simples!

I think Chelsea are looking for a manager for 12 months anyway, to tied them over until Pep has finished his holiday.

makes sense for them and RDM for him to have it for 12 months

I'm taking it that these people are "ruling" themselves out as they know they weren't in with a chance

so go back to Off Topic and prepare for a mind blowing appointment in a few days

Are you ITK? You've always come across like you know something.