Champions League Final: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

maqroll

Who Will Win The Champions League Final?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final?

• Bayern Munich
    • Chelsea

The Germans bombed our fish and chip shop

No matter how tongue in cheek this may have been... is there really any need 65 years on?

They did really good chips though!

FWIW, the Germans bombed the street I live on. Twice. I still think Bayen will win though. :)

Chelsea,

Well I hope so!

I could be going, my parents are chelsea season ticket holders. I went to the Barca Game

i also put £30 on chelsea to win it at 11/1 before the Semis

My worry is that Chelsea just need 90 minutes and that's it; done; for ever; in the history books that no-one can take away from them. Like ours. I really really hope they don't manage it. I would hate for them to be able to say they've won it.

Please God let it be Bayern.

this x 100

6-0 Bayern.

It would be a shame if spurs or newcastle were denied a CL place due to CHelsea spawning their way through a few cup matches. Also, Chelsea still haven't won it and i'd like to keep it that way.

Robben hat trick, Chelsea players sent off in first ten minutes please.

This all said, I also want CHelsea to smash the shit out of Liverpool on saturday, so im not entirely begrudging them of success.

It would be a shame if spurs or newcastle were denied a CL place due to CHelsea spawning their way through a few cup matches.

It really, really wouldn't be a shame.

In fact, that's by far the biggest positive I can see of Chelsea winning

It would be a shame if spurs or newcastle were denied a CL place due to CHelsea spawning their way through a few cup matches.

It really, really wouldn't be a shame.

In fact, that's by far the biggest positive I can see of Chelsea winning

This, except I would make it the only positive from a Chelsea win, as it shows up hw bent football in ths country is.

In the end all clubs in the Premier League entered the qualification for the Champions (sic) League 2012/13 at the beginning of this season. If Chelsea fail to qualify, regardless of whether they win the 211/12 tournament, then tough.

Â