Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing to say sell dunne and hutton but they need people to sell them to first - who is going to buy hutton?!

Tony Pulis? Think I could see Hutton at Stoke. I could see Dunne go to a lot of places to be honest, plus he's been amazing for Ireland in the qualifying stages. If he had a really big Euros who knows who could come in for him.

James Nursey ?@JamesNursey

@MirrorFootball #AVFC Just heard from usual source that Villa have £120 million to spend #winning :lol:

who's his source ? when is this £120M available ?

"We will try to get results as quickly and as best as we can. We have to play football the right way.

"We have to give them [the fans] something. We will need them - I think they will come in their thousands to watch us and it is up to us to give them something back."

This excites me.

@MirrorFootball #AVFC Just heard from usual source that Villa have £120 million to spend #winning :lol:

Did you note the smilie face CI? :lol:

Yeah right... i doubt we would spend anywhere near that much in the next 5 years

Oh so Nursey was joking ?

Oh right, great joke

Right rewind for CI.....

The question on VT was about overhaul v freshen......

Richard said PL was hardly going to say he would bring in 10 players for £120m....he was exaggerating!.

I then put, as a joke, that Richard (cos he has been ITK) was saying we had £120m. He wasn't....thats the joke....baddum tush!

Nursey didn't tweet that....it's part of the joke.

All you need to know is the £120m is a joke.