Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to sources in Romania Dica will sign for Villa till the end of the week.Transfer will cost us about 2.5 million pounds.It looks almost done deal to me because newspapers in Drakula country claim Steaua president booked hotel rooms for Villa representatives.

According to sources in Romania Dica will sign for Villa till the end of the week..

Wow that must be the shortest transfer in history!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Only messin mate, im sure you meant by the end of the week!!! :winkold:

Milan look set to sign Massimo Oddo. Who's there current first choice right back?

EDIT: How could I forget its Cafu. Probably not worth going in for him unless it was short term. How about Favalli on the left back position? He's only played 3 games all season, and used to be pretty useful. Or should we stick with Bouma?

According to sources in Romania Dica will sign for Villa till the end of the week..

Too much wine is bad for my written English but I think we will sign him:)

According to sources in Romania Dica will sign for Villa till the end of the week.Transfer will cost us about 2.5 million pounds.It looks almost done deal to me because newspapers in Drakula country claim Steaua president booked hotel rooms for Villa representatives.

Hmmm interesting. Now who the heck is he? :?

David Unsworth anyone?

First time poster here!

If the long held rumours of Dica comign to Villa are true I'll be pleased. According to his stats he's quite a handy goalscorer plus he's played in Europe Competitions so he has a handy amount of experience to give to our young squad..

Found a video of his goals:

Looks very good indeed!

Much like with that African bloke, its unfortunate that in the prem defenders actually mark their men and keepers make attempts to keep the ball out the goal, but still, I'd give him a chance. Can only beat what's put in front of you I guess.

It's good to see if this is true, that Villa are exploring avenues abroad. Obviously we've had a fair few that have gone wrong, such as Balaban, Ghrahyib, etc. But the likes of Angel, Alpay did good jobs for us, so it can go either way really.

This Dica guy seems to have a good pedigree if he's scoring 1/2 and has played in the Champions League. Are there more teams looking at him though?

Much like with that African bloke, its unfortunate that in the prem defenders actually mark their men and keepers make attempts to keep the ball out the goal, but still, I'd give him a chance. Can only beat what's put in front of you I guess.

I thought that - he ain't going to get that time and space in the Prem and he will be having to get the ball past better goalkeepers than that lot. However, he looks like he has a sweet touch with the the lob and chip and is two - footed on the shots. If we have scouted him and are happy to buy him, then bring him on.