Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take SWP over Young, but for one it's a move up and for one a move down and I'm more confident we'd get Young.

But if its competition with Spurs would we be the more favourable option?

Sure, look at the squad Spurs have, he will be on the bench.

Huh ?? No he wouldn't. Spurs use Hossam Ghaly on the right. You think SWP would be behind him ? Spurs have a great squad but not great wingers. SWP would slot straight in.

Erhhhh ..... Lenon?????

Lennon can play (and has played) either flank but I'll admit I forgot about him :P

And then you have Malbranque as well - as I say if you are a hungry, young player Spurs is not the best option. If you just want to make a lot of money and stay in London, then Spurs are perfect, but then I don't see that as a loss to us. I want hungry players.

Does someone know something we don't? Is it a load of rubbish?

Check out Skybets latest transfer odds.

Interesting reading

If we got some of those we were linked with I would be delighted.

**** me we are favourites for ashley young ,shauwn wright phillips and joey barton , if we got them three i think id ejaculate.

I think if we got all of them, most members of this site would let you ejaculate on them! Okay I've crossed that line again...

Does someone know something we don't? Is it a load of rubbish?

Check out Skybets latest transfer odds.

Interesting reading

If we got some of those we were linked with I would be delighted.

**** me we are favourites for ashley young ,shauwn wright phillips and joey barton , if we got them three i think id ejaculate.

I think if we got all of them, most members of this site would let you ejaculate on them! Okay I've crossed that line again...

lol

Looks like ferguson deal is a no go now, Le Guen has just been fired.

Looks like Barry Ferguson is the Rangers equivelant of Alan Shearer at Newcastle. Too much of a powerful influence for the management to handle/drop?

Someone in here said the demotion of Ferguson was a power play against Le Guen. On the money there I feel. Was it Dicky ?

very happy to say it was myself, it looks like the whole thing was setup by PLG for a way out

Well...who can blame him really? The scottish league is as interesting as watching paint dry...