Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN reporting that fulham accept a bid for collins john from un-named premiership club, believed to be watford. getting in their replacement for young???

John is a striker, Young is a right winger.

But I see your logic............

Young plays as a striker too on Football Manager :winkold:

SSN reporting that fulham accept a bid for collins john from un-named premiership club, believed to be watford. getting in their replacement for young???

John is a striker, Young is a right winger.

But I see your logic............

Young plays as a striker too on Football Manager :winkold:

This site clears it up.....NOT!

Pearce just on SSN going on about how he isnt going to sell any players, yeah right!!

Up goes the prices.....

Lol, yeah, except Barton!!

Not really, if 2 clubs bid 5.5, one may up there bid...could end up more around 8m...

Pearce just on SSN going on about how he isnt going to sell any players, yeah right!!

Up goes the prices.....

Not really, if 2 clubs bid 5.5, one may up there bid...could end up more around 8m...

Nope i dont think so. Not as it's a minimum fee release. Both bids would have to accepted and then it's up to the player to choose.

Up goes the prices.....

Nope not as it's minimum fee release. Both would have to accepted and up to the player to choose.

Is that so?

Id have thought if us and say spuds offered 5.5, but Manure offered 7.... they could accept it?

why would they up the bid if he has a 5.5m release clause? If two clubs are in for him they will both activate the clause and it would be up to Barton. Bidding any more than the clause would be pointless!

Up goes the prices.....

Nope i dont think so. Not as it's a minimum fee release. Both bids would have to accepted and then it's up to the player to choose.

Both teams would offer City £5.5m then offer more money to Barton, this clause is a players dream !