Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just listening to Talksport they have heard Newcastle are planning to rival West Ham with a bid of their own ,thought to be 10 million

For who? SWP?

How's it going anyway RandysVilla, guess you weren't talking to Jermaine Defoe last night afterall hey?! :lol:

I think i was talking to him,but he never said he was going to Villa and i never did either.I was just saying he was at the hotel. He could of been their treating his girlfriend or there as a secert with a tart.I never made the rumour he was coming,i really hope he was coming but i cant see spurs selling

I think i was talking to him,but he never said he was going to Villa and i never did either.I was just saying he was at the hotel. He could of been their treating his girlfriend or there as a secert with a tart.I never made the rumour he was coming,i really hope he was coming but i cant see spurs selling

Did he sound about 13?

Old Fart i'm 28 year old man , who's got better things to do than to make things up on the net , here is the proof.

Just because someone is a first time poster doesn't mean they are a 12 yo posting BS

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=12032

Hey mate its not just old fart they all do it.. they think because you never post anything you are not as superior as them.. its the way of the world around here, get used to it mate.. JC doesnt seem to want to do anything about it

The issue was (i believe it to be anyway) that their was no link to the story. If someone just joins and posts up something without any evidence people are going to doubt it, thats a fact. Also I'm with old_fart it did sound like that you said he had signed, so therefore there would be something on the bbc or skysports.com. Since there was none, I believe thats why OF thought you were BSing.

It is good that Ballybunion_Ice has posted the link backing himself up and stating that it was only an interest. Perhaps next time (and I think this should go to all people) if you have heard a rumour on the web, make sure you put the link to it to show it isn't BS.

And with the Defoe link, nothing has happened yet. It doesn't mean the 3 of you (AWOL, RandyVilla and jafitz (you)) are BSing, but it does not prove it either. What has been said has been said, nothing can change that. Shall we just wait and see if you lot were correct? You do still have 27 odd days left, lets not rush into accusations ok?

Old Fart i'm 28 year old man , who's got better things to do than to make things up on the net , here is the proof.

Just because someone is a first time poster doesn't mean they are a 12 yo posting BS

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=12032

Hey mate its not just old fart they all do it.. they think because you never post anything you are not as superior as them.. its the way of the world around here, get used to it mate.. JC doesnt seem to want to do anything about it

The issue was (i believe it to be anyway) that their was no link to the story. If someone just joins and posts up something without any evidence people are going to doubt it, thats a fact. Also I'm with old_fart it did sound like that you said he had signed, so therefore there would be something on the bbc or skysports.com. Since there was none, I believe thats why OF thought you were BSing.

It is good that Ballybunion_Ice has posted the link backing himself up and stating that it was only an interest. Perhaps next time (and I think this should go to all people) if you have heard a rumour on the web, make sure you put the link to it to show it isn't BS.

And with the Defoe link, nothing has happened yet. It doesn't mean the 3 of you (AWOL, RandyVilla and jafitz (you)) are BSing, but it does not prove it either. What has been said has been said, nothing can change that. Shall we just wait and see if you lot were correct? You do still have 27 odd days left, lets not rush into accusations ok?

go back and read up again please not once did i say that he was at the hotel not once did i say that he was gonna sign for villa, what i did say was (on my 5 year old daughters life) my mrs rang up and they said they werent fwding any calls through or taking messages for mr defoe. FACT

I would love James Milner here works so hard and he has been playing very well for Barcodes thanks to us last year. Loved his goal other night

says on sky sports midlesvilla are interested and aston villa are unlikely to make a fresh bid but that was before if newcastle sign wright phillips then hu no's

i cant see why a five class hotel would lie about having defoe there .My call was sent though and i reckon after he was pissed off i had been put though. Then jafitz wife called which they confirmed he was their but not putting any calls though. We never said defoe was on his way , but we did say he was at the hotel,just cant see why a hotel would lie.

Well, it was mildly diverting at the time, but the hotel phone saga has become a bit tedious. Why not start a separate thread for those who really want to carry it on, and leave this one for the main business?