Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

i wanna talk about transfer targets but every time i speak someone comes up with a cocky comment about me lying whats point in lying .I dont think he is coming and i said that from the start . I really wanna see some signings heard we are not making any till after man utd game .we need players badly any one doubt Randy

Edit by Mod: then please ignore these messages and leave moderators to deal with anything else

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just thought i'd share, I work at birmingham airport and yesterday I spoke to Milan he didn't say where it was he was going but what I do know that he was flying out of treminal 1 I think he might have been heading for spain as I had heard that there way a spanish and a french club in for him and to get to france you have to fly from treminal 2

Not a rumour as such (link) but Xavier was mentioned somewhere on these pages before - haven't got time to find the reference. I'm sure the original discussion was something like 'we'd have to pay a couple of million for a 34 year old so no thanks'.

He now appears to be free in a few days time - answer still no? (It is for me - just thought I'd bring it to peoples attention...)

Not a rumour as such (link) but Xavier was mentioned somewhere on these pages before - haven't got time to find the reference. I'm sure the original discussion was something like 'we'd have to pay a couple of million for a 34 year old so no thanks'.

He now appears to be free in a few days time - answer still no? (It is for me - just thought I'd bring it to peoples attention...)

ye still no from me under 30's onl;y please its sposed to be MON Revolution so i think we need young players who will be there to build a team around.

a loan for montella would have been ok however, good work from fulham

i would rather Angel moved on not Baros.

Dont get me wrong but angel is a good player but he seems more like a midfielder than a forward now but the problem milan has is he is not getting the service he needs and thats why hes not been get any goal in the very few games that hes played in

i would rather Angel moved on not Baros.

Dont get me wrong but angel is a good player but he seems more like a midfielder than a forward now but the problem milan has is he is not getting the service he needs and thats why hes not been get any goal in the very few games that hes played in

i think id rather angel go he has cost the club an absolute fortune his wage and fee have not matched his performances. Baros dithers on the ball aswel and i think to get anything for him it has to be now as hell be worth next to nothing at end of season.hes not bothered if he stays or goes is the impression i get from mister Baros

D'alessandro is currently on loan at Real Zaragoza however i heard him say somewhere that he thinks he can play in the same team as Pablo Aimar which suggests he doesnt get many games there so i wouldnt be suprised if Wolfsburg ended his loan spell.

Old Fart i'm 28 year old man , who's got better things to do than to make things up on the net , here is the proof.

Just because someone is a first time poster doesn't mean they are a 12 yo posting BS

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=12032

Hey mate its not just old fart they all do it.. they think because you never post anything you are not as superior as them.. its the way of the world around here, get used to it mate.. JC doesnt seem to want to do anything about it

The issue was (i believe it to be anyway) that their was no link to the story. If someone just joins and posts up something without any evidence people are going to doubt it, thats a fact. Also I'm with old_fart it did sound like that you said he had signed, so therefore there would be something on the bbc or skysports.com. Since there was none, I believe thats why OF thought you were BSing.

It is good that Ballybunion_Ice has posted the link backing himself up and stating that it was only an interest. Perhaps next time (and I think this should go to all people) if you have heard a rumour on the web, make sure you put the link to it to show it isn't BS.

And with the Defoe link, nothing has happened yet. It doesn't mean the 3 of you (AWOL, RandyVilla and jafitz (you)) are BSing, but it does not prove it either. What has been said has been said, nothing can change that. Shall we just wait and see if you lot were correct? You do still have 27 odd days left, lets not rush into accusations ok?

go back and read up again please not once did i say that he was at the hotel not once did i say that he was gonna sign for villa, what i did say was (on my 5 year old daughters life) my mrs rang up and they said they werent fwding any calls through or taking messages for mr defoe. FACT

Which could be interpreted as the reception saying they are not taking any more so-called prank calls. NO evidnce whatsoever of a Mr Defoe stayong there, just that people were ringing asking to speak to a Mr Defoe which got so out of hand that theyy deciede to say they're not taking calls or messages for someone not there. It's Them being polite about saying '**** off he is not here!'

THough judging from alot of crap I've dealt with on a personal level over xmas period, I have been very wrong before.

Hi just thought i'd share, I work at birmingham airport and yesterday I spoke to Milan he didn't say where it was he was going but what I do know that he was flying out of treminal 1 I think he might have been heading for spain as I had heard that there way a spanish and a french club in for him and to get to france you have to fly from treminal 2

Interesting, another airport spy. Lets hope your info is as solid as 'The Trees' was in the Summer.

If Milan is going, surely we have something lined up. He must have gone out there to talk. If he's not even on the bench on Sunday, I imagine he'll be off.

Interesting, another airport spy. Lets hope your info is as solid as 'The Trees' was in the Summer.

If Milan is going, surely we have something lined up. He must have gone out there to talk. If he's not even on the bench on Sunday, I imagine he'll be off.

im just sharing what i know and i hope so to i cant see him selling baros if we have know one coming in as our squad is so small, im just glad we a manager we can trust