Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Defoe still at Hoar Cross - with his agent - as of this afternoon. Couldn't give two **** who believes this but it's a fact. Just because he hasn't been rolled out for the cameras today doesn't mean he wont be before 31st of Jan. Here's hoping.

You'll find he was training with the rest of the Spurs squad at their training ground in North London or has he been cloned?!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defoe still at Hoar Cross - with his agent - as of this afternoon. Couldn't give two **** who believes this but it's a fact. Just because he hasn't been rolled out for the cameras today doesn't mean he wont be before 31st of Jan. Here's hoping.

You'll find he was training with the rest of the Spurs squad at their training ground in North London or has he been cloned?!

What time? What does he drive?! Did you see him? Didn't think so.

Oooh, hasn't it gone quiet :roll:

Picture proof - Looks like its a done deal (Note: Would also explain why the Hoff didnt make Big Brother)

best_picture_ever.jpg

Couldn't give two **** who believes this but it's a fact. Just because he hasn't been rolled out for the cameras today doesn't mean he wont be before 31st of Jan. Here's hoping.

I think the press would have been on to this at some point today

Your talking shit.

me i always said i cant see spurs selling their top scorer, i thought the hotel was nearer Villa park he could of been their for lots of reasons. In the summer i think we should try for him though

Do you look over your shoulder or in the rear view mirror when you're reversing at high speed?

look back i thought he was lying i never said Defoe was coming.I did say Defoe was at the hotel as i think i spoke to him.He could of been their for any reason aint even near Villa is it. I just phoned up and was told he was their and put through sorry if u think i am lying but i only saying what went on. U have over 500 posts GAZTONVILLA so i must be lying as ur the real villafan

Well, i expect it to be done tomorrow. He isn't gonna stay in a hotel all his life. Though if the rumours of Jermaine Defoe not training today are true, surely Sky would have picked up on this, especially at this time of the season where it's the January window. Looks unlikely, though I'm not calling you a liar. We'll just have to see if he moves anywhere remotely near this Hotel.

Have to say i'm disappointed that MON didn't work out one or two deals in december in order to sign them for the first week in Jan. Given the poor or no cover we have in a few areas...

full credit to the new egghead chairman at West Ham...he's putting his money where his mouth is...they look like being the big spenders this January.

Have to say i'm disappointed that MON didn't work out one or two deals in december in order to sign them for the first week in Jan. Given the poor or no cover we have in a few areas...

full credit to the new egghead chairman at West Ham...he's putting his money where his mouth is...they look like being the big spenders this January.

Yes they have been smart!