Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Forget about Barton. Just because he has a release clause doesn't mean he'd want a sideways move here.

Possibly, possibly not.

The move may be sideways in terms of current standings but it certainly wouldnt be in terms of ambition.

If a bid is accepted he should talk to us out of professional courtesy, it would then be up to O'Neill and the board to convince him that he would be a big part of a team pushing for Champions League in the near future.

Plus, i like Pearce but O'Neill is by far the more attractive proposition to work under.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, i like Pearce but O'Neill is by far the more attractive proposition to work under.

I have complete faith in the persuasive abilities of MON. He must think he can achieve something here else why join us. If he is that confident I would think he could persuade others

As I said a while ago. Charlton will need to fund an emergency rebuilding this month. Not only do they need to sell Bent but QUICKLY.

The highest bidder wins. Lets flex some muscle for a change.

After the game at Charlton, we were waiting at the bus stop nearby and a Charlton fan was saying he really hoped we took Bent off them as he didn't rate him at all - and he was talking about Darren - not Marcus. Just interesting how people's views differ.