Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Bent is younger and already has a better goal to games ratio. So for me it would be Bent out of those two if we had the choice.

Tbh if we were going to spend £11m on Defoe then I can't see why we can't throw that same amount into the hat for Bent.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dica talk is getting serious.

skysports:

The 26-year-old is hoping to take advantage of Romania's new EU status which will allow any player from that country to play in England without the need of a work-permit.

Dica is the star of the Steaua Bucharest side which has lifted the Romanian title for the last two seasons.

eurosport:

The new Romanian Player of the Year scored four goals in the UEFA Champions League for Steaua and, at 26, is ripe for a big-money transfer.

Lille, Bordeaux, Aston Villa, Portsmouth, Fiorentina, Rangers and AEK Athens are all said to be watching the situation with interest.

Bent is younger and already has a better goal to games ratio. So for me it would be Bent out of those two if we had the choice.

Tbh if we were going to spend £11m on Defoe then I can't see why we can't throw that same amount into the hat for Bent.

This is my feeling too. Goals are the money. Defoe is flash and gets some goals, but Bent gets more and that is what counts. I would still welcome Defoe though.

This is my feeling too. Goals are the money. Defoe is flash and gets some goals, but Bent gets more and that is what counts. I would still welcome Defoe though.

Id have to agree with you here. Bent can score the dirty goals too whereas Defoe has to beat 7 players.

A striker is there to score goals not scare defenders.

Why not have both!

IMO I doubt he would go for both even if offered the chance as they would be too similar in their style of play. He may well be in for another striker but of the target man variety.

Why not have both!

IMO I doubt he would go for both even if offered the chance as they would be too similar in their style of play. He may well be in for another striker but of the target man variety.

Yes Hartson lol hoof it up