Quiz!

maqroll

Been eagerly waiting to get home from work to do this, piece of piss. Did them all rapid fire one after the other except for Red Star, had to go back and have a think for a few seconds.

I%20rock-1.jpg

Yeah baby. 8)

There's a way they could've been really cruel with #2, I'm almost disappointed they didn't.
Nnnnnn'go on.

I went through the many different ways to spell Fe(i)(y)(j)enoord before I got it :lol:

Some of these comments are funny in here though. Someone needed the country to get the crest with the "RED STAR" on it :suspect:

And someone couldn't spell the most phoenetically spelt club on the page :)

There's a way they could've been really cruel with #2, I'm almost disappointed they didn't.
Nnnnnn'go on.

I went through the many different ways to spell Fe(i)(y)(j)enoord before I got it :lol:

Some of these comments are funny in here though. Someone needed the country to get the crest with the "RED STAR" on it :suspect:

And someone couldn't spell the most phoenetically spelt club on the page :)

Is the spelling comment aimed at me? Because I was pretty annoyed at one of my mispellings! :D

Anyone who's played on PES should recognise Sparta Praha's!

Also you have to be a bit of a retard to confuse Ajax and Feyenoord's logos..

Har har. It's one of those where you know the answer but your brain starts in the general vicinity :) I also don't mind admitting to stuff others wouldn't even post ... :)

Â