Quiz!

maqroll

I got 26, but if I could spell I would have got 29 as there were 3 who I knew but couldn't get the spelling right. See below (Spoilers)

Galatasaray, Kyiv and Basel I all spelt wrong

30. Missed the two from Brazil. The fact that they gave the countries helped though, I only got Chicago Fire because it said there was an American club. I recognised the badge but would never have guessed it.

Yeah absolutely. Think I only had 21 or something before I started looking at the countries.

And given more time I think I'd have guessed them all apart from the last brazillian one.

I missed Chicago Fire, Bordeaux, Sparta, Malaga & Leverkusen. Which is fair enough. The only one of those I should have got was Bordeaux. I knew that one.

A disappointing 19, but I didn't realise they gave you the countries :x
Huh? I didn't get any country help. I looked at badges and typed them in.

done with 2.32 left on the clock, im another who plays fm/fifa a bit too much, the only one a struggled with was 9 who for some reason i was convinced was steaua bucharest

Jesus! I didn't spend much time thinking about any of them and I ran out of time!

Are you the Rainman or something?

Got 31, without realising the countries were there. I was thinking that badge #5 was a Greek team, too, and would have definitely got it if I'd have noticed that the badge was from a Serbian side.

I'm usually crap at this kind of thing. What do I win?

Â