Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

I didnt see it but football expert Paul Merson said Aguero scored the greatest goal ever

May have been talking about the really nice work from Sterling prior to it, or it was tongue in cheek as his shot ricocheted between the defender and keeper and limped over the line.

The counter attack goal yesterday was great. When it clicks he rightly deserves praise. Kompany coming back in made them look stronger at the back but don't think they can rely on him next season. I still they are very open and defensively naive and a better team would expose them but for now they should get a top 4 finish comfortably. 

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Aguero wouldn't even be starting games if Gabriel Jesus was fit.

Pep tried his best to alienate one of the very best strikers in the world. He would be insane to let him go but he will. Without Aguero this season they'd be 7th or 8th.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pep tried his best to alienate one of the very best strikers in the world. He would be insane to let him go but he will. Without Aguero this season they'd be 7th or 8th.

If I was Mourinho I would try and poach him for Manure now that Ibra's future is in doubt. 

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

If I was Mourinho I would try and poach him for Manure now that Ibra's future is in doubt. 

Good shout but would never happen. Unless SA ran his contract down then City would never let it happen.

Â