Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do despise Tevez, such a word removed. I would love it if City just kept him and made him train on his own for the rest of his contract.

I so hope they do, and it's nothing less than he deserves. Unbelievable behaviour. Unacceptable at any level, professional or otherwise.

City are the one club who can probably afford to do this, but I'm suspect they won't. More likely flog him relatively cheaply in January.

Obviously he'll be fined 6 weeks wages, but I wonder if this can be considered breach of contract and as such a sackable offence?

He wants to be sacked. One thing about being the richest club in the world is that Manchester City can afford to have principles. I would absolutely love it if they held on to Tevez's registration for the remainder of his contract (until July 2014) and make the **** train with the youth team. He could resign, retire or go on strike if he doesnt want to clock in at Eastlands every morning, but **** letting him play for another club.

Can't City sue him though if they were to sack him? Obviously sacking him is their choice, but it's something that Tevez has essentially forced the club to do as it's out of the transfer window. Why could they not claim they could sell him for £40m and he's caused them to lose that amount?

The statement this morning certainly is the work of his representitives trying to salvage what they can from the situation. I find it hard to believe there was a misunderstanding about whether he was required to come on or not. They should make him train with the youth team for 12 months.

I'm sure he'll end up at some other oil tycoon's wet dream like Anzhi Makachakalaka next season, earning £500k a week and playing when he likes.

Tevez could have been like Messi, but in all accounts he's always been a greedy little shit, right from his Corinthians days.

Souness spot on in the sky sports interview I just saw, made Hughes look a bit foolish. Never really liked Souness but i think he nailed it.

Absolutely. One thing you can say about Souness is that he is good value as a pundit. He doesn't mince his words. As for Hughes, what an arse.

Souness is actually a pretty good pundit imo, clearly spoken and believes what he is saying.

I dont always agree but does a good job.

Neville, even if he has a bum crack on his forehead is also pretty good; terrible voice but talks about interesting aspects of football the man on the street wouldn't know.

I like Mancini now. He's gone **** Clint Eastwood. The Man With No Name...with a name!

I don’t. He’s the circus master and keeps on buying performing seals; if he’s got problems with one striker, its one thing, but having four on your books of which he bought two seems mad. He’s part of the creation of the monster, so when it turns round and bites its partly his fault.

Oh and he employs David Platt.

I like Mancini now. He's gone **** Clint Eastwood. The Man With No Name...with a name!

I don’t. He’s the circus master and keeps on buying performing seals; if he’s got problems with one striker, its one thing, but having four on your books of which he bought two seems mad. He’s part of the creation of the monster, so when it turns round and bites its partly his fault.

Oh and he employs David Platt.

I cant see how players not wanting to be at the club has anything to do with Mancini?

4 players? Tevez, Adebayor...

Souness got it spot on. Tevez is an absolute disgrace and should never play in this country. The fact that hes been here five years and still cant speak english shows what a selfish dick he is

He can speak English, that is partly why everyone is going tits, because he had every chance to clear it up last night but choose to hide behind a language barrier.

Â