Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

I'd be distraught if he left the Premier League any time soon.

Not just because he's mad to watch, but because he's just fascinating. Read/listen to interviews with him. He's very well spoken in a way only an enigmatic italian can be.

he gets a lot of criticism but i would say he is one of most intelligent and mature players in Premier League.

think his "insanity" is all an act

Intelligent maybe, but mature? You're joking right? :lol:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it will be another blow to one of their rivels (though I can't see Arsenal being a genuine rivel to Man City anymore)

Good point, will basically destroy Arsenal and demote them to the chasing pack.

A couple of years back Villa were a rival of theirs, they take our 2 best players and now they're on another level they will do the same to Arsenal. Even if they down play Barry, Milner, Nasri and Clichy, they've succeeded to a degree by weakening their rivals.

Also it will be another blow to one of their rivels (though I can't see Arsenal being a genuine rivel to Man City anymore)

A couple of years back Villa were a rival of theirs, they take our 2 best players and now they're on another level they will do the same to Arsenal. Even if they down play Barry, Milner, Nasri and Clichy, they've succeeded to a degree by weakening their rivals.

Yup, seems to be working for them too.

They even managed it with United and Tevez to some extent.

interesting point and one I agree with.

Dzeko just beginning to look the player I thought he was. Granted, he has a long way to go to be 'brilliant' for City, but he's scoring goals, starting up top on his own (albeit with 2 in close support) and he's justifying his position in the side now. He might just end up being that beast.

He was a superb player for Wolfsburg and when they bought him I had him tipped to be a player who would suit this league down to the ground. He looks stronger and more upto pace than he did last season already.

As much as I like him (Wolfsburg connection and I've always liked his type of striker), I feel bad about him succeeding because that only bodes well for a hateful Citeh side.

City are suddenly excellent this season. As a previous naysayer I'm pretty confident they'll win the PL this season. I'd like that for 2 reasons; 1. To shove Man Utd off the top for a bit. 2. To force UEFA to rethink their financial fair play rules that are obviously pointless at the moment.

To force UEFA to rethink their financial fair play rules that are obviously pointless at the moment.

Oh they have a point alright, its just not the point that they have been busy telling everyone. They aren't bothered about trying to stop Man City they are just trying to stop any future Man City type situations and protect the already establish elite.

38 prem games, 6 in LC, 6 in FA cup, 13 in CL? if they manage 40 games a piece then i think they'll piss 40 goals between them

If they do piss 40 goals (thinking about it i agree that they will), thats the league as far as im concerned.

If they do piss 40 goals (thinking about it i agree that they will), thats the league as far as im concerned.

plus im sure if they are kept Balotelli and Tevez could get 15-20 each as well and expect Silv, Yaya, Kolarov and Nasrti to chip in with a few as well. Premier LEague watch out

though saying that i might jinx them and they go 5 games without a goal :D

38 prem games, 6 in LC, 6 in FA cup, 13 in CL? if they manage 40 games a piece then i think they'll piss 40 goals between them

This.

They are both starting to look very, very special.

To think a few years back they were a few minutes away from not beating Gillingham to not get promoted

I hated them before then and still do but I'd swap their position for ours now

Â