Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Everyone in the football world expecting us to provide all this drama.  We’re Villa, we don’t do plucky underdog wins, we will be steamrollered in the usual fashion.

This.  We'll concede early and lose 4-0 as Man City stroll to the title.

• Like 1

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every football fan was impressed with De Bruyne scoring a hat-trick with this left peg and adding another later on against Wolves. 

Just wait until they see Ederson take on our entire team, get down on his hands and knees and roll the ball in with his head, 6 times against Villa.. 

😏

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I’d be happier if our players went full GBH and started inflicting career ending injuries on the Man City squad and coaching staff… Getting sent off so the match is called off as a 2-0 City win… but so that only 4 members of their squad are left on the pitch to receive medals and raise the trophy as all of the others are in A+E…

Stay classy pal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Everyone in the football world expecting us to provide all this drama.  We’re Villa, we don’t do plucky underdog wins, we will be steamrollered in the usual fashion.

Kyle Walker and Stones back in training too now so they wont have a makeshift back 4. Our 0.25% chance of a sneaky draw has now evaporated further. I hope Gresford lifts the trophy and smashes Pep in the eye with it this time.

I’ve got Liverpool supporting mates who genuinely think we’ve got a chance as we played so well against them!

I’ve had to tell them I’ll be surprised if we keep City to less than four goals.  We are rubbish at being the underdog.  

5 hours ago, claretman said:

I’ve got Liverpool supporting mates who genuinely think we’ve got a chance as we played so well against them!

I’ve had to tell them I’ll be surprised if we keep City to less than four goals.  We are rubbish at being the underdog.  

The Gerrard factor is why they believe. They believe in the fantasy ending 

2 hours ago, claretman said:

They probably believe Coutinho will score the winner as well.  

No they really hate Coutinho so its all on Gerrard.

Maybe they think Ings will do them a favour

53 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Think he is joking he is still making money from the goal. Im sure he might have to get paid every time City sell something with his image like the jersey 

Not to mention the interviews

Yea i hope he is as its a bit of suspicious thing to post to get people talking

Â