Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I just can't see them even being close next season. Maybe they'll get close at some point, but I still can't see them winning it in the next decade.

But why cant they win it? Chelsea did it and City are even richer.

This game of ours is becoming an joke and the sooner it all comes crashing down the better to be honest with you.

What an insult to those who have to scrape a living.

That kind of wage is ruining football. Its not even as if he is one of the best players in the world!

Getting more disillusioned with club football all the time.

Yaya Toure's getting £220,000 per week at Man City according to NOTW

£56m over five years. That's not a bad bit of work if you can get it.

thats only 12m short of what Randy paid for our club,this is **** shocking im really getting pissed off with football,and the amount of money thats in,i mean ffs this is Toure he isnt that **** good..im getting to the stage where i really cant be arsed with these over paid tossers..

this kind of money been handed out isnt right,when you look at the kind of money even Barry is getting there its shocking.im not been bitter because city are able to hand out these kind of wages,its the fact that players and agents are just taking the piss,i really think its time for a wage cap..

Now the Terry's, Lampards, Rooney's and Gerrards of this world go to their agents and tell them they deserve to be on similar money to the other top earners and it **** it up for everybody else. What they gonna be offering Jimmy? £150k?

Now the Terry's, Lampards, Rooney's and Gerrards of this world go to their agents and tell them they deserve to be on similar money to the other top earners and it **** it up for everybody else. What they gonna be offering Jimmy? £150k?
well Barry is ment to be on over 100,like you said every club will be up to there **** eyes in dept to keep up,i cant wait till this all goes tits up and the league comes crashing down.

Maybe I am getting old but with the bull shit the national team served up and the stupid money like this then I think I can learn to live without it.

This.

Â