Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing how a bit of money changes their atttiude, they think they are big time now.

A few weeks ago Mancini was a god. Instead he will be off in he summer and another foreign coach will arrive, knowing that if they don't meet the owners expectations they will be out within six months.

Its amazing how a bit of money changes their atttiude, they think they are big time now.

A few weeks ago Mancini was a god. Instead he will be off in he summer and another foreign coach will arrive, knowing that if they don't meet the owners expectations they will be out within six months.

im honestly getting to the stage with that shit hole of a club,where im just going to sit back and laugh as it all unfolds,them tossers think because they have a few bob,winning is in the bag.gobshits is not the word.

It made me laugh that people were falling over themselves raving about Mancini after he won his first couple of games, some of said it wouldn't last. He was given the easiest possible introduction to English football to try and ease him in and as soon as the games got a little harder he came up short.

He won't be in charge by the start of next season I'm certain, I do though find it very funny all the City fans on the radio last night moaning and wanting sympathy. Jog on fella's.

Â