QPR run in

Pongotastic

i still dont see us being safe yet if we beat bolton then ok we are safe but if we lose., i could see us going 5-6 games without a win based on our next few games

Even if we go 5 or 6 games without a win we will pick up a couple of points. If we get that win on the 7th game we will be on 38 points with 3 games left.

That would still be enough to stay up and that is a real worst case scenario.

For us to go down we would need to go all 10 games with out a win and 3 teams below us to suddenly all put a run together.

We are actually closer to Liverpool than the religation places.

Agreed. I cant see how we can go down either, too many teams below us would have to suddenly go on amazing runs of form to drag us into it.

However, we might not get 40 points this season and that is still unforgivable in my opinion.

Agreed. I cant see how we can go down either, too many teams below us would have to suddenly go on amazing runs of form to drag us into it.

However, we might not get 40 points this season and that is still unforgivable in my opinion.

Spot on.

There was something I read about the likes of Barton, Zamora, Wright phillips etc no having relegation wage reduction clauses in their contracts.

That is gonna hurt!

Wouldn't surprise me, none of them would have signed for QPR if it was the case. Especially Zamora as they were well placed in the brown stuff when he signed.

I don't mind Hughes apart from his belief that he didn't need to earn his reputation and is good enough to pick and choose jobs.

this is the night i lost respect for Hughes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_5rg3vG6Q&feature=related

also the fact he only likes having his handshook in a certain way

Shakin' Sparky

One of the great blights of our game resurfaced over the weekend. One of those things nobody likes to see. An awful sight that sickens the soul and seems to happen all too often these days.

Yes, once again, Lord have mercy on our souls, somebody inadequately shook Mark Hughes's hand.

Martin Jol was the culprit this time, with Sparky visibly pi**ed off after the post-match pleasantries.

"I offered my hand and he shook it readily," said Hughes.

"I took exception because I thought he was going to tap me on the head, which I deemed to be slightly patronising so I brushed his arm away."

Of course, this isn't the first time Hughes has objected to the way someone has pressed his flesh.

After Arsene Wenger disappeared down the tunnel rather than shake Sparky's hand in December 2009, he said: "It's his choice, but I have been on the end of a 6-2 defeat at the Emirates and I shook hands. There is a certain protocol to observe, so it's a shame because I have huge respect for Arsene."

After Tony Pulis refused Hughes's hand in December 2010, he said: "He is probably getting his own back, because I did a similar thing last time in the League Cup because I was a little bit aggrieved one of his players had taken out Moussa Dembele when it was unnecessary."

After Fulham played Manchester City last February, Hughes said of Roberto Mancini: "I had to offer my hand and do it with sincerity when my team was beaten 4-1 by Roberto's. I was disappointed but I acknowledged that his team was better and he deserved a handshake with sincerity.

"Maybe I misread it, but I just didn't think Roberto acknowledged the efforts of my team and how well we'd done, by the way he offered his hand."

So, in summary, after a QPR game, a manager must definitely shake Sparky's hand, but crucially must look deep into his eye and not - repeat, not - pat him on the head.

Hopefully that's clear now, and we can put this whole sorry business behind us

I think the bottom 3 is pretty much decided now, it will be Wolves, Wigan and QPR the rats are just fighting to see which one is stepping on which head as they sink.

Wigan still have a squeak I think. Their last two games are away at Blackburn and at home to Wolves.

If they can avoid defeat at Ewood and be within 2 points of Blackburn going into the last game, they have a chance as Wolves could already be down by that game and I think Blackburn's final game is away to Chelsea.

There was something I read about the likes of Barton, Zamora, Wright phillips etc no having relegation wage reduction clauses in their contracts.

That is gonna hurt!

I doubt if they go down those players will stay. Wright Phillips would be a good pick up for us. Good depth guy but probably would want too much.

Wright Phillips would be a good pick up for us. Good depth guy but probably would want too much.

this is a joke? reason he at QPR is no other sane club would pay his salary. has hardly set loftus road alight

Â