QPR run in

Pongotastic

Yeah, people have been talking about it for a while now. They still have to play seven of the top eight, which also includes an in form Sunderland. This suggests two things, firstly they wont get many points between now and the end of the year because of who they have to play and of course, it highlights the fact that they have had all of their "easy" games and have been too shit to get anything out of them. Nailed on for relegation if you ask me.

Usually it's too difficult to predict who'll be relegated at this stage of the season, but I can't see past Wigan, Wolves and QPR. Blackburn and Bolton will be fine, imo. Bolton are woeful but they have the fixtures to put something together.

west ham had tough run-in in 2007 so possible but really hope they go down. Lost respect for hughes after tevez incident

though nobody be tougher than osasuna in 08/09 needing 6 points to stay up had Real Madrid and Barcelona and won both

I'm the biggest pessimist in the world. However, I just cannot see Wigan, Wolves, QPR (or Bolton) getting to 33 points and us not picking up anything from now till the end of the season. They would all have to go on runs which they haven't got close to all season and current form suggests it's very unlikely. 35 points will almost certainly be enough.

Worse team I've seen this year (and they still took points off of us...), so would be happy to see them go. Said they same about Blackburn last year, but would actually quite like them to stay up this time around. Wolves/Wigan/QPR down.

Hope they go down, really dislike Mark Hughes.

I don't mind Hughes apart from his belief that he didn't need to earn his reputation and is good enough to pick and choose jobs.

I hate QPR for what they did to Warnock and that's why I want them down.

After watching their documentary it's clear they haven't really learnt that much.

Apparently their new players have no contract clauses stating that their wages will be dropped if they go down. If so this means they will have the likes of barton and zamora on 100 and 80k a week. For this reason I hope they go down!

Â