The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

laura has been abit crap but i think there are alot of weaker charchters in it who to me have shown nothing

jade, nick and that other girl cant remember here name but not gabriella. and how that vegatble bloke is still in is beyond me.

stronger charcters like duane, laura and azhar should still be in

my final four prediction is

ricky, tom, gabriella and jade

Yep, Tom is the stand out contestant at the moment. Gabrielle may have an outside chance though, and Nick seems to be doing ok without really standing out. I think Adam will be torn apart at the interview stages by Claude. The others have no chance, unless they can raise their game in the next few weeks.

I agree with Tony about Steve, he is useless. Always coming out with terrible ideas, but his one major skill is blame shifting and being lucky which has kept him in so far.

Gabriella would get it!

Agree with other comments on how stupid the firing decisions have been. Not having a job at the end was the whole point of the show. Now its just like a really long Dragons Den

I just think the selection process is all wrong.

They've changed the prize, so why not change the challenges aswell? If they're looking for inventiveness and overall business acumen, then this is what they should be testing for in the show.

Last year was a complete farce with the winner (Tom the inventor) losing all the way to the final, yet still wining, and being the obvious choice to do so.

nice bloke but had to go. i still maintain two of the four are very weak

i think nick and jade are weaker than others who got fired !

has to be tom he is far stronger than all of them combined

Â