The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

all the products were crap but that eco bin was the crappiest of the lot though .. Tom from last season would have come up with a flying car that runs on toast or something

would anyone seriously buy that bin ? Amazon and Lakeland probably just brought them to make out they are "Green" and care during their free advertising slot on the BBC

i dont know tony i think that splish splash product was even poorer. it didnt stop water from going on floor just reduce it slightly and also the pens would cause more mess on the bath. that was a good point and i was thinking same thing before he said it.

looks like teams are mixed for next week

Would really like to watch the Apprentice as marketing is my field of expertise and my career. But I can not get the I player in my current city of Gauting, München. And no one has put it on youtube yet. Very annoying.

Would really like to watch the Apprentice as marketing is my field of expertise and my career. But I can not get the I player in my current city of Gauting, München. And no one has put it on youtube yet. Very annoying.

one week free trial with this crowd will get you up to date!

http://unblock-us.com/

It reached its peak in 2010 imo with Stuart Baggs "the Brand" and a few other great characters.

I don't think that series will be bettered.

No chance, the peak was series 1 and 2 and its been down hill since then.

Stuart Baggs is the sort of arsewipe that has ruined the programme he certainly wasn't its high point.

The programme used to be a semi serious business process but since the end of series two its become more and more like Big Brother.

I lived up in NRW last year and used this. Costs a fiver a month but always works and you get to watch iplayer/4od etc.

Thought it was a decent episode to be fair, and for once the team that appeared to be doing shit, actually lost! So that took me by surprise.

I didn't even know who that Mike bloke was, even by the end of the episode I struggled to remember anything he'd done. Right to fire him.

Like the look of Duane. Early front runner I think.

It's just the same as most previous series (after it got big brothery)

I still think it's up there with the best of reality TV (which isn't hard, obviously)

Still a big step behind Jersey Shore though ;)

Â