The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

Last night was so cringeworthy! I had to fast forward bits of it.

My shout of Duane being favourite was clearly wrong!

It was outrageous that that team lost though, to be honest. The retro one was embarassing and they basically just got lucky.

And it annoyed me that they weren't punished for the pricing cock up.

They could have just said "With every license you get a ferrari!" if that wasn't being taken into account.

Wrong team won I thought (although I should have seen it coming given the format), but thought Ricky raised his game a bit, even though they lost.

i knew rickys team would lose its so predictable now they make out one teams going to win but lose in last contest

how that other team won is beyond me it was horrid. ricky did well but should have been fired for bringing wrong people in. the other three i have no idea what they contributed to the task, any one of the other three would have been fired if ricky bought them in. duane for me was not at fault at all. wrong decison for me

I also think Duane was the wrong one to go, yet he was certainly at fault for them losing the task. He failed at creating a good promo and that was on him.

Ricky did bring the wrong people back though.

I also think Duane was the wrong one to go, yet he was certainly at fault for them losing the task. He failed at creating a good promo and that was on him.

Ricky did bring the wrong people back though.

The programme is just no good anymore, it feels kind of fixed from the start IMO.

Don't know if I will watch it again. I am just not having the handy figure of 5k to develop the retro thing.....utter BS that. Even the contestants look embarrased at some of it, as in ebarraessed to be there. You don't need market traders to make the programme funny, you need the inbred posh clearings in the woods from Eton telling us they will rule the world.

Adam team spent £90 not much. Team leader & price was bad. Other team found spot late on & worked. Katie was gonna go sooner or later tbf £5.99 was way to much for what they were selling

Completely the wrong person went.

Azhar made some good points repeatedly, Jade had no strategy and no clue and should have gone. It was obvious from the start of the task she wasn't going to listen.

Because the programme and the tasks are now a farce and its all about the unseen entity which is the business plan.

The programme is fundamentally flawed now there is no job on offer, we have no clue about the real thing which Sugar is judging people. If two people are up for the chop, one with a great plan who performed badly and one with a plan he doesn't fancy who did okay the former is always going to go.

The programme is fundamentally flawed now there is no job on offer, we have no clue about the real thing which Sugar is judging people.

Its still OK as reality TV, but it hasn't really been about an apprentice since series one. The last three winners all jacked because it turned out there wasn't really a job for them.

Because the programme and the tasks are now a farce and its all about the unseen entity which is the business plan.

The programme is fundamentally flawed now there is no job on offer, we have no clue about the real thing which Sugar is judging people. If two people are up for the chop, one with a great plan who performed badly and one with a plan he doesn't fancy who did okay the former is always going to go.

Exactly this

The minute Tom was introduced last series as an inventor with patents I called him as the winner , no way sugar was going to pass up on those ...made the show a tad predictable

This show Jade messed up and should have gone but Azhar was way out of depth and long over due for firing

Happy that Laura has finally gone.

Tom is one of the strongest there (if not the strongest) and made a silly mistake, yet it was a gamble. Is his business plan good enough though? Time will tell, yet if it is then he should win.

Yeah I can't see beyond Tom at the moment though his "multi million" business may count against him

Steve has to be next to go (assuming he's in the losing team ) , well out of his depth

Â