The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

The worst series since it began, its a pointless program these days because the single biggest factor they are being judged upon we know nothing about.

Do we know if Sugar sees the business plans before the series kicks off ?

Not sure why but I got the impression from last series the candidate were still writing them as they progressed ??

That Tom lost almost every task last series and still won probably answers me own question though

I'm working on a project with the eventual winner. The business he's starting up with Alan Sugar are making a few videos and my company (through a middle-man) are helping them with it.

I should be quite pleased with this, work is work and ££ is ££. But it's actually annoyed me slightly, because I was enjoying The Apprentice and now I know who wins. :(

I'm working on a project with the eventual winner. The business he's starting up with Alan Sugar are making a few videos and my company (through a middle-man) are helping them with it.

I should be quite pleased with this, work is work and ££ is ££. But it's actually annoyed me slightly, because I was enjoying The Apprentice and now I know who wins. :(

Now I know it's not Jade. To be fair, I also know it's not one of the others so it's down to two of the four for me....

Â