The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

Good grief that Made in Chelsea thing is on Channel 4 at the moment. What a bunch of words removed. I'm watching it with the sound down and I'm still annoyed.

I've just caught up on iPlayer and I have to agree it's all getting a wee bits predictable...so much so that I fast forwarded some of the Board room bits just

to see who'd got the chop.

Seems to me - part of the problem SINCE the Stuart Baggs series is the Beeb now keep picking candidates for their Egos for supposed watchability....instead of picking REAL decent, honest people. Lord Sugar gets rid of all the people you'd actually probably tolerate as soon as he gets a chance - only to leave in mainly the big heads.

2010 winner of 'The Apprentice' Stella English is suing Lord Sugar for constructive dismissal, after leaving her job with the entrepreneur two months before her year-long contract was up. “Even if I'd wanted to I couldn't go back to banking because I'd been out of the market too long and lost my qualifications,” she said. “And I'd effectively taken several steps back down the ladder. Ten years' worth really. It was very frustrating.”

Last night's was painfully obvious that they deliberately wanted to get rid of Jane.

Laura wasn't even considering her until Sugar conveniently pointed out that she didn't sell much, and then it was obvious she was going to be the one fired.

Hmmmm

Anyway, rest of the episode was pretty good. Duane is an idiot but mustt still be one of the favourites imo.

Duane is an idiot but mustt still be one of the favourites imo.

why? seems like one of the mose decent ones left. its getting abit predictable to be honest

Why what? Why is he an idiot?

Don't look a gift horse in the eye

Â