The Apprentice 2012

andykeenan

How did that happen?

Was Sugar about to fire the blonde only for the other girl to stick her oar in and get herself fired?.

That's how I read it.

Thats it in a nutshell. She mouthed off when she didn't need to and that was that. Silly cow.

She was such a **** idiot, if she had kept her mouth shut she would still be there.

Typical feisty eastern European bird

The type that would roll over an stab you in bed while your asleep and cooly walk off with your watch, wallet and passport

it was hialrous when thoise girls got told off by that man who owned the shop.

how humilating for them. the boys although the products were pretty crap did very well organsing and planning. the girls were just fooking awful

Right person got fired.

Camden would have been way closer and way easier to sell their stock there. If she really "knew the area" she'd have gone there.

Then mouthing off constantly in the board room she hung herself. There's a time you just need to shut up, she couldn't see that.

Typical feisty eastern European bird

I was thinking the same thing when she wouldn't shut up in the boardroom. I dated one for a couple of months years back, and she was just like her (not as fit mind).

Only got round to watching the first episode last night.

It was decent. right person got fired. I hate when a quiet one goes in the first week,always seems harsh to me.

But the bird who got fired definitely talked her way into getting the boot. She was useless though.

It's SO predictable though. Again, as usual, the girls team spent the whole episode looking like they were doing better, but the boys team end up winning.

Also, is it me, or does it always seem like when a group of girls go off to sell to retailers like that they always either **** it up completely, or just end up stepping on each others' toes and getting in arguments?

The show is really starting to get tired, they should make this the last season and then maybe bring it back in a couple of years with some fresh ideas.

this

would be nice if they had to do some repeat customer work , then it becomes a bit more real world rather than who can shaft some mug for the most profit .. so like the other series when they had to do the catering and the winning team went with cheap food and made a killing , 2 or 3 tasks later they have to do another task and find themselves back pitching to the same people they stiffed the weeks before

The show is really starting to get tired, they should make this the last season and then maybe bring it back in a couple of years with some fresh ideas.

this

would be nice if they had to do some repeat customer work , then it becomes a bit more real world rather than who can shaft some mug for the most profit .. so like the other series when they had to do the catering and the winning team went with cheap food and made a killing , 2 or 3 tasks later they have to do another task and find themselves back pitching to the same people they stiffed the weeks before

yeah got to agree with all of that

I'm sure siralan doesn't need any decent PR anymore, but surely week after week of series after series of sending people out to sell tat at the max price as a one off doesn't reflect well on what his idea of a good business person is.

they always pick a bunch of , for lack of a better description, fucktards.

i think the show would benefit if they had genuine and intelligent people working towards starting an actual buisness, then whoever is sucessful gets the top job.

perhaps it isn't the most fascinating television to see people struggle to raise money, look for property and fill in a lot of forms. but it sure as hell would be more informative and maube even give people inspiration and an understanding of how to go about starting a business.

this formulaic popularity contest with a bunch of vacuous fucktards who are defined by their self-interest is, well, boring.

I'm not sure that there is a better description.

The entire program is flawed now, how can you get fired when they haven't got a job and there isn't even a job as the prize at the end. While the tasks are meaningless and prove next to nothing about how to conduct business while the profits that they actually make are usually pathetic.

The tasks they conduct are simply daft, the people on the 'show' are simply fame hungry and the entire thing is now about entertainment rather than business. Its become a bit of a joke.

I loved the first couple of series but its really past its best now and they should definately give it a break after this one.

It also annoys me when Sir Alan says stuff like "this task proves you can start with nothing and make serious money"

Bullshit. They made what, £600. And that was the winning team. The girls made less than £300.

Between 7 of them, over 2 days working very long hours, that's not very much

And they were given prime contacts and selling locations

it's still good TV, but I hate that they try and make it look like they're doing something great and showing everyone how you can make loads of money.

Â