SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

clicky

Supporters will be able to purchase their season cards for 2012-13 from 9am on Monday March 12 and full details of the season card package will be released exclusively on www.avfc.co.uk.

Anyone choosing to purchase their seats early will benefit from:

Earlybird Price Freeze

Anyone who purchases their seat before June 1 can guarantee THE best value as they will benefit from a price freeze...at 2011-12 season prices.

Interest-Free Payment Schedule

The introduction of extended payment terms to spread the cost of your season card was greeted warmly by our season card holders last term but this season we've made it even better!

All Zebra Finance applicants will be able to pay for their season card(s) INTEREST FREE and from March, season card holders will be able to spread the cost of their season card across a maximum of nine months.

Don't delay, though, because the longer you wait, the fewer monthly instalments you'll be able to pay in.

Welcome Pack

Last season saw the introduction of a raft of benefits which season ticket holders used in their droves.

With free AVTV, free pies, drinks and discounts galore, season card package provided the best value ever at Villa Park...and it's back bigger-and-better than ever.

What's more, season card holders will continue to be entered into EXCLUSIVE draws with the chances to win pitch-side visits and tours of Bodymoor Heath.

There will be the added incentive to buy quickly when supporters who purchase their season seat before June 1 will be entered into a draw to join the first team on our pre-season tour!

Try It, Like It!

Considering relocating to another area of the ground for the 2012-13 season? Don't want to lose your current seat but might be ready for a change? Then why not 'Try It, Like it'?

For the Stoke City and Sunderland fixtures, Villa are offering current season card holders the opportunity to try another area of the ground...ABSOLUTELY FREE!

New Value Area

The club are also pleased to announce that 2,000 seats within the stadium have been re-graded with adult prices starting at just £295.

An initial 1,000 seats will be made available to current season card holders with new purchasers benefitting from an additional release of 1,000 value seats on Monday March 19.

So whether you're in the North Stand but have always wondered what it might be like to sit in the Doug Ellis Stand or you are a family group in the Holte End who would love to check out the Family Stand, why not 'Try It, Like It'?

Want To Know More?

Full details of the season card 2012-13 package will be released exclusively on www.avfc.co.uk/seasontickets so don't forget to check the official website on Monday morning or call the ticket office on 0800 612 0970.

st2012.png

Despite the shite dished up this season, if I was going to be in the country next year I would be very tempted by the £295 price.

i think i will be renewing. move to k1 for 295

with theplace being as empty as it is i will probably stilll be sitting in my same seat

yep agree with this, if youa re going to renew get one in K1 for £295 and then happily stroll across to a better seat, K2 looks half empty at best for most games

I can't believe people see it as a good offer, buy by the deadline for no increase with no certainty of which league we will be in. Or if you wait pay even more for watching the dross we are being served up.

With the current circumstances of the team, the current manager, the prospect of player sales and free transfers added to things like the lack of Saturday 3pm games and the cheap match day tickets buying a ST makes little or no sense.

Â