SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

Considering that with the amounts of discounted tickets making a PAYG model much cheaper than having a season ticket, there's no way I'd buy one for next season. Unless you insist on the same seat (or go with a large bunch of people and all want to sit together), I think it's crazy to pay for a ST.

I have supported Villa since the 1970's, I have travelled across Europe watching them, I spent a few years in the corporate clouds, with my company taking a box in the Trinity when it first reopened. I used to travel to every away game until the requirement to be close to home meant I was then limited to just home games. Following my sojourn in the Trinity , I have held a season ticket, Doug Lower, 10 rows from the front with a foot in either half - quite the most stunning views.

Next season I will not renew.

This is not a decision I have made lightly, I have agonised long and hard but the long and short is that I am just not enjoying life under Big Eck, I dont like the football, the apparent lack of tactical nous, the atmosphere at the ground. I dont see any light at the end of this tunnel either, even if AMC goes, will not the new encumbent suffer the same financial constraints.

We kid ourselves that "the future is bright", that the kids will come through and take us to the next level but I just dont see it, Delfoneso, Bannan, Clark, Albrighton, Baker, Gardner - all have been disappointing this season to one degree or another.

Our "established" professionals have all flattered to deceive this season, Bent, a luxury we can ill afford. Gabby, a shadow of the player he was. Ireland, disgraceful attitude, likewise Zoggy. Hutton and Warnock - nuff said about them!!

We need the biggest overhaul of a squad than I can ever remeber and we need to do it cost neutral if reports are to believed (and the evidence would tend to support this idea, just look at January!!). I think things may get a lot worse before they get any better and am sorry to say that I have no faith in the current regime putting things right.

No doubt I will support from afar next year - you can never stop supporting your team, but I am afraid my money will be spent elsewhere.

A win today will be lovely but will just paper over the cracks - the die is set - we are in decline!!!!

You know things are bad when supporters of this quality are walking away.

I go back to the 1970s , i know just how this bloke feels , shocking that this situation is being allowed to carry on at the cost of core loyal support, financial madness.

Yeah - I got my £295 seat today. Very reasonable price.

The 19th is for the 2nd batch of 1000 seats which will be open for new ST holders to purchase.

Wonder if we'll have the cheapest ST in the League next season.

I bought mine through the finance company this morning for P8 but I'm not sure if I have got them or not. I was successful in getting the finance and they said they would write to me within 7 days. I hope I managed to bag a pair!

I applaud those who are paying to watch the McLeish brand of football for another season

Id rather shoot myself in the eyes with a nail gun

Enjoy the free flowing Dutch attacking football down the wings with the aussie bosman and steven davis in the middle when he signs in the summer

I refuse to pay for torture which is exactly what watching the McLeish brand of football is if i were into pain id hire a dominatrix not pay for an AVFC season ticket under the current regime

Proud history bright future

I applaud those who are paying to watch the McLeish brand of football for another season

Id rather shoot myself in the eyes with a nail gun

Enjoy the free flowing Dutch attacking football down the wings with the aussie bosman with steven davis in the middle when he signs in the summer

Proud history bright future

Cheer up old chap, it aint that bad.

Â