SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

Even the board know Mcleish football is shit, or else surely they would show the football we would be watching now and not the Ash and downing days of entertainment.

I may buy a season ticket this year, though they have till June 1st until I decide to part with my money.

I can't believe people see it as a good offer, buy by the deadline for no increase with no certainty of which league we will be in. Or if you wait pay even more for watching the dross we are being served up.

With the current circumstances of the team, the current manager, the prospect of player sales and free transfers added to things like the lack of Saturday 3pm games and the cheap match day tickets buying a ST makes little or no sense.

Regardless of the football/entertainment on offer a price freeze is still decent. I'm also sure we will know exactly what division we will be in before the deadline too.

Even if the football is shite...I'm in on the 295 quid offer. That works out at a little more than 15 quid a game. Hopefully McLeish will be relieved of his duties sometime in the next year so it could yet be a real bargain which if you're just talking on financial terms it already is.

£15 per game? I'll let you watch my paint dry for £10, interested?

Mmmm, a better offer, what colour paint is it?

I have some left over Claret and Blue paint actually, I thought Villa colours were a good idea when I was 15. Maybe that's part of the reason why at 21 I am

Untitled-1.jpg

I think the Board are living in a fantasy world.

I have gone from attending home and away every game with my Son (or sometimes the Missus) to not even bothering to watch the whole of the games live on internet streams or the 'Football First' Show.

They would have to do an awful lot more than a free pie to get our #3000 per year back, even if I could afford it, which I can't now.

(And the first step would be the removal of Mcleish and his appalling negative football).

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain. I will not go to see villa until Mcleish has gone.

I'm expecting a huge drop in holders for 12-13 season

So season ticket holders have no right to complain but someone who doesn't go and has a Barcelona avatar does have the right? Okay.

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain.

I'd rather be in the stadium with only 10k fans who are there because they love the Villa than with people like you. People who renew don't have a right to complain?! Jesus christ...

To be honest I don't like whats happening right now

But, we could be in the Conference, I'd protest, I'd stamp my feet, I'd boycott a few games

Ultimately, I'm going back, this is the Villa

McLeish aside, £295 for a season-ticket in Villa's main stand is fantastic value, there's no doubting that fact.

By making certain tickets as cheap as that, it's a clear indication in my mind that the Club recognises ST sales could well be down again next season. Obviously no-one can predict exactly what will happen in the future, but by putting some of the prices that cheap does it suggest AMC is here for some considerable time to come? Reading between lines perhaps suggests the answer to that question is 'yes'.

It's got nothing to do with the price as far as I'm concerned, I'd happily pay more if I actually enjoyed going to VP these days.

I didn't renew last season, and I certainly won't be this season either..

This - there is no point in blind love/support. If you are genuinely not enjoying it, why put yourself through it? I don't and spend my money on my other hobbies/interests.

There is more to life than 90 minutes of misery at VP (win, LOSE or DRAW), hassles in the traffic away from the stadium, and irregular kick off times.

I'm off down Nuneaton Town next year with my old man. Premier League and England PLC can go to hell.

did they do all that in the welcome pack before about winning trips to bodymoor and free food etc?

I sent a message to villa about all this before and never heard back. they just taken my ruddy ideas?

Oh that's right

Chips are down

**** it I'm not going approach

Great support

What utter nonsense, the fact that you choose to spend your money and watch that drivel at VP does not make you a better fan than others that will stay away.

I will be taking them up on the the offer of the 'try a different seat for free' thing, I'll give the lower Doug a go and maybe the wings of the upper Trinity...oh who am I kidding, I just want to tick them off as having sat there cos I'm a sad sad man. It always did strike me as a bit odd that so many of the upper tier blocks in the Doug and Trinity were the highest prices, so it's pleasing to see that they've 'narrowed' them and made only the middle couple/three blocks the priciest

I'm off down Nuneaton Town next year with my old man. Premier League and England PLC can go to hell.

So, desperate times really do mean desperate measures :lol: Surely this is the year for promotion btw?

Â