SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

based on CI's posts in the match threads for recent home games, he is a complete hypocrite for slagging off anyone else who chooses not to go to games

dont think i will renew next year (although i said the same at this point last season and still ended up renewing)

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain.

I'd rather be in the stadium with only 10k fans who are there because they love the Villa than with people like you. People who renew don't have a right to complain?! Jesus christ...

THIS!

I will be renewing and supporting ASTON VILLA, no matter who the manager is, no matter what league we're in and no matter what style of football we will be playing - as long as it doesn't stop me from paying my mortgage and buying food.

I've just been chatting to my sha mate who works with me, his ST this year was £495.

based on CI's posts in the match threads for recent home games, he is a complete hypocrite for slagging off anyone else who chooses not to go to games

WTF are you on about ??

SUPPORT, the clue is in the word

Myself and the other two I go with are not renewing, solely because of McLeish. If they change the manager we will be back in a breath but we have decided that we don't enjoy watching our team take to the field without being given the chance of expressing themselves to the best of their abilities. :(

The three of us have decided to go to a pub we've found that shows all Villa's games. We will use our season ticket money as beer money instead. I guess we will still take in a few games though, depending on if he starts to give our lads a chance of playing. Who knows, if he goes before Christmas we will probably all go back for the 2nd half of next season :)

Fair play to every renewing, I am pretty unsure for the first time ever.

Iv had a season ticket since I was about 14, not missed a single home game in 8 years now, even the cup games and Intertoto stuff. I like my record, but this season has been horrible, I actually haven't wanted to go to a home game and pay no attention to upcoming fixtures. Theres no athmosphere, expectation or decent football to watch. Away days are a different matter, I love them as im not expecting a result its all about the day out. We actually seem to play better away too but thats for another thread.

I will support my team when I am there, and have never booed the team off but with the way things are going I dont blame people for not renewing. £530 for a season ticket in the Upper Holte doesn't bother me, but when I go to VP now I dont want to be there, im not being entertaining and I actually find myself getting pretty angry and pissed off with what I see. Aimless long balls, Heskey in midfield, Alan Hutton in general just annoys the life out of me, I cant stand the bloke theres just something about him.

Would you rather be in the Championship with a manager like Mourinho, or in the Premier League with Alex McLeish? For me, its not even close.

Oh that's right

Chips are down

**** it I'm not going approach

Great support

Good to see you're renewing in a different part of the stadium to me. That means there's no chance of me sitting near to you.

WTF are you on about ??

SUPPORT, the clue is in the word

im on about these comments in the QPR home game thread:

1. I have a ticket and am considering not going

2. Made an executive decision am staying in

so you need to have a day off slagging other people off for threatening not to go next year - i couldnt blame anyone for not renewing

I said I wouldn't renew last summer but I did. I won't be able to bring myself to do so again this year though unless major changes happen. I think those that are suggesting that you stand by the Club through thick and thin are underestimating how much not going will hurt those that believe it to be their only form of protest available. It must be obvious to all at the Club by now that supporters are not happy but if they decide to persist with McLeish and the current way of doing things, refusing to go to matches (and I, for one, will also not be spending another penny on any Club merchandise for as long as things remain as they are) will be the only meaningful action left for supporters to affect change. It pains me that I feel so dramatically at odds with the Club but I still haven't rebounded from the contemptuous way we were all treated last summer, let alone the miserable experience that has been this season, so I feel it is ultimately in the best interests of the Club's future that protest continues and supporters cease ploughing money into the Club until reason finally prevails among the hierarchy.

utter bollox

support your club through thick and thin, dont just jump on and off the bandwagon

Re the QPR game, I purchased a ticket and then chose not to attend.

Slightly different to saying carte blanche - I'm not going til the football improves

utter bollox

support your club through thick and thin, dont just jump on and off the bandwagon

Re the QPR game, I purchased a ticket and then chose not to attend.

Slightly different to saying carte blanche - I'm not going til the football improves

similar posts in man city thread as well - therefore follow your own advice or have a day off

What is your issue ! Just give it a rest. Where have I actually slagged anyone off ? Other than one individual who has completely thrown the towel in to go watch another football side instead ?! I started out by saying this is great value, the club need our support & I'm in. Now take a day off yourself FFS

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain. I will not go to see villa until Mcleish has gone.

I'm expecting a huge drop in holders for 12-13 season

So season ticket holders have no right to complain but someone who doesn't go and has a Barcelona avatar does have the right? Okay.

Wake up Jimmy.

What im saying is: Most people on here are complaining about MCleish and Lerner right ?

You cant moan if your funding their pocket's if you want to hit them don't buy ST's.

Pretty simple to be fair

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain.

I'd rather be in the stadium with only 10k fans who are there because they love the Villa than with people like you. People who renew don't have a right to complain?! Jesus christ...

Read my other statement please.

Good god for anyone who renews their tickets they have no right to complain. I will not go to see villa until Mcleish has gone.

So season ticket holders have no right to complain but someone who doesn't go and has a Barcelona avatar does have the right? Okay.

Wake up Jimmy.

What im saying is: Most people on here are complaining about MCleish and Lerner right ?

You cant moan if your funding their pocket's if you want to hit them don't buy ST's.

Pretty simple to be fair

why are you commenting on villa when you are called cule4life and have a barcelona avatar? :?

Wake up Jimmy.

Pretty simple to be fair

What a load of nonsense.

So, because I buy this seasons top, a season ticket, and food & drink in the ground, I have NO RIGHT to complain about the football style/ a signing/ a managers weaknesses?

Â