SEASON TICKET INFO 2012/13

chappy

If we get relegated, we get an extra few games for free, mostly 3pm kick offs, a new manager, see a few more home wins and might have half a chance of finishing in the top half of the league.

It's not all that bad ;)

Only you will be paying PL prices for the pleasure when you could have just waiting and picked up match day tickets for far less.

I take my hat of for your attempt to put a positive on it but there really isn't much incentive to buy a ST at the moment. I'm not saying don't support the team, I'm just saying that in a world where people are short of cash these ST's aren't very attractive.

Wow can't wait, just watched the promotional video we are gonna resign Friedel, Downing, Walker and Ash surely? They even have a nice picture of GH with the fans.......what **** planet are these people on?

Only you will be paying PL prices for the pleasure when you could have just waiting and picked up match day tickets for far less.

I take my hat of for your attempt to put a positive on it but there really isn't much incentive to buy a ST at the moment. I'm not saying don't support the team, I'm just saying that in a world where people are short of cash these ST's aren't very attractive.

This !!!

It is probably cheaper just to buy individual tickets to each game. Yes you might not get the seat you wanted but does this really matter anymore. Mcleish has driven all the atmosphere out of Villa park.

So ill just pick and choose. When the club realises that 25k for each home game is breaking record lows, they will offer games for around 10 pound a ticket.

And as for the video...just sums up the idiots we have behind the scenes at villa. I bet noone on the board has any idea about the game of football, summed up by our staggeringly wank chairman, Mr Faulkner.

Even if the football is shite...I'm in on the 295 quid offer. That works out at a little more than 15 quid a game. Hopefully McLeish will be relieved of his duties sometime in the next year so it could yet be a real bargain which if you're just talking on financial terms it already is.

leave it till the last minute and you will be able to get a season ticket free in a box of cornflakes
And also know which division we will be in :)

Exactly, you're more likely to get a season ticket with promotional bottles of Coca-Cola.

Even if the football is shite...I'm in on the 295 quid offer. That works out at a little more than 15 quid a game. Hopefully McLeish will be relieved of his duties sometime in the next year so it could yet be a real bargain which if you're just talking on financial terms it already is.

£15 per game? I'll let you watch my paint dry for £10, interested?

leave it till the last minute and you will be able to get a season ticket free in a box of cornflakes
And also know which division we will be in :)

more games for your money if we go down as you play 3 more home games in the championship.

I'm actually starting to think this going down lark might be a great idea :lol:

£15 per game? I'll let you watch my paint dry for £10, interested?

Mmmm, a better offer, what colour paint is it?

£1040 for 2 tickets in the Lower Doug Ellis stand doesn't seem an attractive package any more.

If they want my money again they have until 1st June to sack McLeish.

And I got tickets for the Bolton game in the Lower Witton Lane for £20 each! So who needs a ST?

£1040 for 2 tickets in the Lower Doug Ellis stand doesn't seem an attractive package any more.

If they want my money again they have until 1st June to sack McLeish.

And I got tickets for the Bolton game in the Lower Witton Lane for £20 each! So who needs a ST?

Every home match there are different people sitting around me all having bought reduced price tickets on a game by game basis.

Season ticket holders are being ripped off.

Might as well just pick and choose my games in future as there won't be any problems getting tickets and almost no chance of getting to Wembley again with this useless fool in charge.

Might as well just pick and choose my games in future as there won't be any problems getting tickets and almost no chance of getting to Wembley again with this useless fool in charge.

And you can even spread the cost over the season :)

It's got nothing to do with the price as far as I'm concerned, I'd happily pay more if I actually enjoyed going to VP these days.

I didn't renew last season, and I certainly won't be this season either..

Â