England v Holland/Squad annouced

andykeenan

I'd worry about the experience of their central defenders. Cahill, Jones & Smalling. They're certainly the future but I'd rather have one alongside someone experienced. It's a good set of fullbacks though. I'm not particularly blown away by the strength in depth of the strike force either.

Downing plays well for England. It's a bit like how Vassell used to get England call ups while playing shite for Villa. Because he never let them down.

Glad to see Micah Richards back and would've liked to see Oxlade-Chamberlain called up.

It looks better with no Terry, Lampard and Ferdinand. Just need to get rid of Gerrard and Downing.

Hart©

Richards Chahill Jones Baines

Young Milner Parker Downing

Rooney

Bent

Subs

Green

Smalling

Walker

A Cole

Barry

Sturridge

A Johnson

I can't see the hype behind Welbeck, Cleverly and Campbell to be honest

How can he not pick Oxlade Chamberlain becuase he hasn't played enough games, but include Frazier Campbell?

didnt he refuse to bring him to under 21 Euros as well, maybe Pearce doesnt rate him though he rates Danny Rose so shows his level of expertise

Uh-oh spaghetti-oh!!

Stuart Pearce says he is available to coach England at Euro 2012

England caretaker boss Stuart Pearce says he is available to take charge of the team at the European Championship in Poland and Ukraine.

The England Under-21 coach named Fraizer Campbell and Tom Cleverley in his squad for Wednesday's friendly against the Netherlands at Wembley.

"I have tournament experience if they need me to step into the breach in the summer," Pearce said.

"If they need me to take the squad this summer I will do that with pleasure."

However, the 49-year-old distanced himself from taking the job, which Fabio Capello vacated earlier this month, on a permanent basis.

"This job, and the profile of this job, is for a very experienced man with a better CV than I have at this moment in time," he said.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is regarded by many as the leading contender for the job, but Pearce would not be drawn on the speculation.

"I think that's a decision the FA need to make for the right and proper reasons," said Pearce, who will take charge of the Great Britain men's football team at the London 2012 Olympics.

"I'll support whoever comes in. If he doesn't want me in his set-up, I'll support him from afar as Under-21 manager.

"That's part of leadership - giving yourself for the greater good.

"By appointing me on a short-term basis, they've got breathing space, which is right and proper."

Since taking charge in 2007, Pearce has led the Under-21s into three European Championships, reaching the semi-finals in 2007 and final in 2009 before failing to progress beyond the group stages in 2011.

The former Nottingham Forest and England defender began his managerial career at the Championship club in a player-manager capacity after Frank Clarke resigned in 1996.

In 2005, three years after retiring as a player, he took over from Kevin Keegan at Manchester City, but was sacked at the end of the 2006-07 season.

Pearce was installed as caretaker manager of the senior team while the Football Association decides on a long-term replacement for Capello.

Â