What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

In typical Stevo fashion, I've just finished Portal 2.

Lovely game, but a bit of an anticlimactic ending.

Could never really live up to the end of the first game.

Bit disappointed with that, but great overall.

You're not the only one, I am yet to play it! I love the first Portal, is the 2nd worth jumping on?

You might as well just watch it blow up on YouTube if you do that. The game is still beatable if you set the nuke off and lets face it, what could be more awesome than setting a **** nuke off?

You don't get to press the button on YouTube.

I think I'm so pro-Megaton because I saved it in my first playthrough, so the wasteland just didn't feel right without it. Plus it's the location of my teddy bear collection.That's the beauty of the game, though; neither of us is right, it's entirely up to the individual.

You're not the only one, I am yet to play it! I love the first Portal, is the 2nd worth jumping on?

The gameplay is as good as the first, the only downside for me was the voice acting by that irritating bastard who partners up with Ricky Gervais.

I remember breaking into the armoury in Megaton only to face getting shot by the robot guarding it. Everytime I entered Megaton, I would be greeted with that robot shooting me from a distance. I was so shit at the game, that I never bothered with it again.

Oh, and you should blow Megaton up in Fallout 3. It's awesome.

I wish I had.

Every time I go back to have a nap some f***er runs up to me with a squirrel on a stick as a 'gift'.

Completed the game now - really glad I gave it another go, It reminds me of Far Cry 2 in that the start of the game is so much harder than the rest of it. It's great they way they spread little stories throughout the wastelands and killing raiders is so damn satisfying.

The gameplay is as good as the first, the only downside for me was the voice acting by that irritating bastard who partners up with Ricky Gervais.

yep, it's a very good sequel.

I thought the ending was a bit anticlimactic as I said above, but it doesn't take away from the gameplay.

I like Stephen Merchant so the voice acting wasn't a problem for me. But yeah if you don't like him then you'd probably get annoyed as he's in it a lot

In an arcade in kyoto, played a game where you had a round plastic table in front of you, in the game you were at work, 3/4 members of staff come over and start annoying you so you bang the table...then they push you to breaking point so you have to flip the table over...then in slow motion it shows you the destruction of the office (whilst a bloke comes on the screen and sings a song obviously) knocked a bloke out the window and all sorts

Absolutely brilliant

• Like 2

Yeah super table flip, it was brilliant, shame I couldn't understand what was going on at the start so probably didn't time the flipping of the table right, still did some damage though

And I didn't do the level where you're at a funeral and throw the coffin at everyone :(

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Skyrim - why did I do it?!

Amazing game but makes the passage of time in the real world seem instantaneous.

Gone for a sneaky archer and have teamed up with the battleaxe lady from Whiterun who is tough as old boots. I must pause to remember my first companion who was slain by an arrow in his back from a very poor shot from myself.

Skyrim - why did I do it?!

Amazing game but makes the passage of time in the real world seem instantaneous.

Gone for a sneaky archer and have teamed up with the battleaxe lady from Whiterun who is tough as old boots. I must pause to remember my first companion who was slain by an arrow in his back from a very poor shot from myself.

Did first playthrough with sneaky archer.

Have got to say, you will struggle with dragons because you end up replying on the sneak bonus.

Instead I just played as a straight up warrior and my archery skills are awesome now without the sneaking - plus I can move full speed with my bow drawn so I'm a proper Legolas ranger type.

If they want it up close and personal, out comes the Daedric greatsword. Say hello to my soul gem, draugr.

• 2 weeks later...

just got my n64 out and starting playing perefct dark, what a game

If you have a 360, get the HD remake on XBLA. Better graphics, online multiplayer, much better frame rate and the 360 controller is much nicer to play with.

It was the best game I tested when I was at Rare. Good memories.

• Like 1

If you have a 360, get the HD remake on XBLA. Better graphics, online multiplayer, much better frame rate and the 360 controller is much nicer to play with. 

It was the best game I tested when I was at Rare. Good memories

Wow didnt even know there was one, my brother has a 360 will look into it for sure. thanks ginko

Â