What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Finished the story for ACIV yesterday, it's a lot better than the last game but I couldn't justify paying £40 for it, you can tell that the games are rushed and I still think they'd be a much better experience if they had another year in development.

Not to say it's a bad game by any means, it took me 35 hours to finish the story having done most of the side missions too, and I like how they seem to have taken some of what Farcry 3 did well and put them into this game.

Just started Devil May Cry. 2 hours in and it feels like about 30 minutes of that has been gameplay (which is still pretty much tutorials after the first 4 levels..) and the other hour and a half has been cutscenes. Not too impressed so far.

The actual gameplay is pretty damn fun, hopefully they let me play it for more than 5 minutes at a time as the gamer goes on.

Edited by Davkaus

I'm doing a bit of a DodgyKnees as I'm late to the party, but as soon as the install and update is done I shall be beginning my first playthrough of The Last of Us.

I've tried to keep away from talk of it for a while but I've seen nothing but high praise for it so I'm really looking forward to finally playing it. Do love me some Naughty Dog.

• Like 1

Sleeping Dogs. I think I love it.

Said it before but I enjoyed it way more than GTA 5.

I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs too...all apart from the GPS :)

I shall be beginning my first playthrough of The Last of Us.

Fantastic game in my opinion, still feel I rushed through it and I went all the way through three times. Very involving world and situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Secret of Mana on iPad. I used to love this game when I was a kid, and it has aged well in my opinion. It's more or less a straight port rather than an enhanced edition and so retains the beautiful 16bit graphics. I got it a couple of years ago, but it was unplayable on the tiny iPod Touch I had a the time. Worth a look if you want a decent action RPG on IOS.

• Like 1

Just bought madden 25 and Dishonoured GOTY edition....Dishonoured is fantastic only played like a hour so far. Madden is fun too, usually hate sport games that's including FIFA , defending alot harder than attacking that's for sure.

Since I've gotten my laptop fixed (and back from the ridiculously shit repair guys who took three weeks to finally get it working again) I've been back on Steam and bought Papers, Please.

It's a lot of fun and requires you to make some difficult moral choices. It's great to see indie games trying something different and despite it being quite a simple little game, it's really very good.

I want to play TLOU but I'm convinced they're going to release a PS4 version so I'm holding back.

Let me know how you get on with it

im not convinced sony would want them to, it'll sell PS3s for a while yet, a PS4 version would be a fair bit of work to upscale, reduced price, might not shift PS4s

that said i wouldnt be surprised if its used to launch PSN now or whatever the backwards compatible streaming service is called

Â