coda

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Boehly will relegate them

Unless you "get"football you cannot ever buy success. Buying huge future talents means nothing unless they can gel as a team. Look at Watkins and Ings. 2 proven strikers but together absolute pish. 

Will be a huge crush to the mans ego but he won't be the first and won't be the last to find the prem different to anything he has experienced. 

Villa womens team work 3 transfer windows in advance .. boehly has alot to learn 

Edited by MWARLEY2

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Unless you "get"football you cannot ever buy success. Buying huge future talents means nothing unless they can gel as a team. Look at Watkins and Ings. 2 proven strikers but together absolute pish. 

Will be a huge crush to the mans ego but he won't be the first and won't be the last to find the prem different to anything he has experienced. 

Villa womens team work 3 transfer windows in advance .. boehly has alot to learn 

It seems more of a vanity pursuit for him than an actual passion or something that he studies keenly.

You might expect a competent businessman to delegate authority and cede decisions to people with more experience and expertise than himself. Not Boehly. 

I find the whole spectacle almost insulting in a way. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It seems more of a vanity pursuit for him than an actual passion or something that he studies keenly.

You might expect a competent businessman to delegate authority and cede decisions to people with more experience and expertise than himself. Not Boehly. 

I find the whole spectacle almost insulting in a way. 

Needs to learn some humility i think. Which is what he will be getting at the moment. 

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

Good move by Carney 🙃

It actually was in fairness. He wouldn't be playing for us if he had stayed and so he might as well not play for Chelsea on 100k a week than not play for us on 20k.

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Needs to learn some humility i think. Which is what he will be getting at the moment. 

I reckon he's too obtuse and narcissistic to absorb the lesson. He'll just keep doing what he does, kind of like Trump.

30 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It actually was in fairness. He wouldn't be playing for us if he had stayed and so he might as well not play for Chelsea on 100k a week than not play for us on 20k.

If he had stayed and not went on loan, he definitely would get some game time under Emery, especially with Kamara injured. 

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably why he was trying to convince the league to abolish relegation 😂

That says it all right there. The guy should be nowhere near a Premier League club or any club that isn't a MLS franchise.

On 05/04/2023 at 13:13, GlobalVillan said:

Talk from where? Sensationalist tabloid gutter press or actual credible sources?

It seems hugely unlikely that they would even consider him so genuinely wonder where you've read it. It seems like lazy, Sun/Mirror/Star nonsense as much as I'd love it to be true.

That aged well 😂

• Haha 1

Â